**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
tenor.gif

Only if one lets it be. Expectation management is key.

At the completion of the regular season, the team set up 100 balls in a room for their charitable partners. Everyone signed the balls except Irving. When pressed to do it, say team sources, he was neither aggressive nor confrontational. He merely said, “No, I’m not interested in that.”

Only if one lets it be. Expectation management is key.

Can't blame them when the entire media been shoving down everybody's throats how great a situation the Clippers are especially compared to the Lakers.

Will Cain is still a herb, but at least he's calling out the other media members for saying rob pelinka is an idiot

The most cut and dry 3 way deal between those teams is-

HOU gets Butler
BOS gets Capela and Gordon
PHI gets Hayward

PHI is obviously getting shafted here so it won't happen. I'm not really sure what other ways anything between these 3 teams could work.

Sports fans outside MA would DEFINITELY LOVE 98.5 :rofl:

Felger and Mazz on 98.5 podcast is hilarious :lol::lol::lol:

Just heard this take,

"If you're Kemba Walker where are you signing?

What place gives you a better place to live at?

One place gives you a better opportunity to hook up with a Kardashian or like a world class a** model on Instagram, LA or here? Where you could meet Carla from Revere.

LMAO

That's a different kind of a** model, (insert Boston women accent) "yeah its getting bigger because I keep going to Kellys"

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Felger and Mazz on 98.5 podcast is hilarious :lol::lol::lol:

Just heard this take,

"If you're Kemba Walker where are you signing?

What place gives you a better place to live at?

One place gives you a better opportunity to hook up with a Kardashian or like a world class a** model on Instagram, LA or here? Where you could meet Carla from Revere.

LMAO

That's a different kind of a** model, (insert Boston women accent) "yeah its getting bigger because I keep going to Kellys"

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Heard that awhile ago, too :rofl::rofl::rofl:

That Revere/Kelly’s analogy is PEAK Boston:rofl::rofl:

The most cut and dry 3 way deal between those teams is-

HOU gets Butler
BOS gets Capela and Gordon
PHI gets Hayward

PHI is obviously getting shafted here so it won't happen. I'm not really sure what other ways anything between these 3 teams could work.

Lolwut

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom