**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_20190628_115755.jpg

Uh oh
Nah Lee Jenkins told them none of that matters.

I honestly always wondered if the way they did Blake would affect FA for them

If that’s the way Kawhi is thinking, then I guess it has to be the Lakers since the Raptors basically did the exact same thing to DeRozan that the Clippers did to Blake.

Fixed it for y’all.

The most cut and dry 3 way deal between those teams is-

HOU gets Butler
BOS gets Paul
PHI gets Hayward

PHI is obviously getting shafted here so it won't happen. I'm not really sure what other ways anything between these 3 teams could work.

kobe challenge to kawhi: i challenge you to join the lakers for the minimum

I wonder how Raptors will deal with the fallout if Kawhi leaves
I honestly think they'll be alright.

They wont go back to back or anything, but they have a solid core outside of Kawhi. I figure Kawhi leaving will give them some flexibility moving forward.

Plugged in dude who got every piece of Laker information right this summer.

He leaked that Philly was the team that offered Horford 4 years 112 million too.

WearyFeistyEkaltadeta-size_restricted.gif

Clippers really tried to sweep this **** under the rug and make themselves seem like a class organization by hiring lee Jenkins and paying off the media. And then stalking Kawhi for a year like that's flattering. Ballmer is a ******* lunatic who broke down in tears during a free agent meeting with KD :lol:. Meanwhile the Lakers have been plugged in with Kawhi's camp behind the scenes for years and have been plotting on building a superteam the whole time, going back to Kawhi's last season with San Antonio when they held off on offering too many assets so they could have something to give in an AD trade whose agent they have been connected to for years even before he was his agent, going back to the KCP signing which now makes sense as to why Pelinka referred to it as 'manna from heaven'. The way all the pieces fell in to place while they 'kept their mouths shut' as uncle Dennis said and led everyone to believe there was nothing going on and they were so incompetent they didn't even understand the basic mechanics of the salary cap despite employing the Spurs' former salary cap expert. Truly a masterpiece if there ever was such a thing.

So unfortunate for the clippers and their fans. You really, really, really, truly hate to see it.

dam the lakers really about to play the warriors in the WCF next year

WearyFeistyEkaltadeta-size_restricted.gif

Clippers really tried to sweep this **** under the rug and make themselves seem like a class organization by hiring lee Jenkins and paying off the media. And then stalking Kawhi for a year like that's flattering. Ballmer is a ****ing lunatic who broke down in tears during a free agent meeting with KD :lol:. Meanwhile the Lakers have been plugged in with Kawhi's camp behind the scenes for years and have been plotting on building a superteam the whole time, going back to Kawhi's last season with San Antonio when they held off on offering too many assets so they could have something to give in an AD trade whose agent they have been connected to for years even before he was his agent, going back to the KCP signing which now makes sense as to why Pelinka referred to it as 'manna from heaven'. The way all the pieces fell in to place while they 'kept their mouths shut' as uncle Dennis said and led everyone to believe there was nothing going on and they were so incompetent they didn't even understand the basic mechanics of the salary cap despite employing the Spurs' former salary cap expert. Truly a masterpiece if there ever was such a thing.

So unfortunate for the clippers and their fans. You really, really, really, truly hate to see it.

lmaooo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom