**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Only lib scum dums don't understand that Mikey is the past, present and future of the NBA and our country. #MIKEYISACONSERVATIVE

Debates Schmebates

WILL you be tuning in when he FINALLY answers the TRUE MEANING of GOVERNMENT?! @WalthamLakeshow will have daily sermons alongside Cardinal Davis and Bishop James at local Staples branches :pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp:

It’s crazy this team has literally 3 players on the roster and they are title favorites

Haven’t seen any more reports about d lo to LA lol back to kyrie and klay. Pelinka should open up one more max slot and he’ll really earn people’s respect

I'm sure you understand why

Damn, grant hill vs pippen. Who do I take?

That’s tough. I feel like any answer is wrong.

Gonna have to go with pippen. Sorry Grant.

Gilbert be sounding dumb for a dude that played. :lol:

If Draymound and even PJ Tucker can have success Dennis Rodman definitely could. Dude could every position. Probably the best defender/rebounder ever.

Don't even need to get into how versatile Scottie was.

Yeah, while I think the old school players get carried away with calling today’s guys soft, etc., it’s crazy for anyone to think than either Pip or Rodman wouldn’t have been elite defenders in this era. They would still both be all-defense all the time, in their primes.

You know what’s kind of sad? Googling Larsa Pippen, thinking initially, “look at this old broad chasing after young D” and then realizing she’s only one year older than you...:frown:

68622.jpg

I had to see more pics. She got that p0rnstar surgery. Made to suck and bounce on ****.

Speak for yourself!

But nah, he definitely got a bigger **** than me, so he has that. That’s usually game over right off the bat. She got her own money.

I’m drunk man

source.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom