**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Easy for ME to say this but dudes can't find girls that haven't been passed around? Can't find ones that are off the grid?

I wonder this all the time. I mean, even if 75 percent of players date just regular girls, I still feel like too many of them go for the IG “models” and celebs. But like you said, easy for me to say...

:lol: @ Gil saying he was scared of Gary Payton in his rookie year but didn't know why...and then in year 2 he was posting him up cause he realized how much bigger he was than GP

I need GP to take the bait.

Did you hear when GP said he was guarding MJ in the finals with a torn calf?

Their ceiling is probably the 4th seed more likely the 5th one with Vic coming back. Kemba is a worse player than Kyrie and them losing Horford, Morris and Baynes for nothing is going to be difficult to replace.

Dipo ain't coming back until Dec or Jan. If Kawhi walks, Celtics could be a top 3 seed. Possibly better, depending on how the chips fall with Philly and the Bucks. There's too many moving pieces to even try to pre rank the eastern conferene.

But as far as I'm concerned, Kemba's camp could be posturing to force Charlotte's hand. Nothing is done until it's done.

:lol: @ Gil saying he was scared of Gary Payton in his rookie year but didn't know why...and then in year 2 he was posting him up cause he realized how much bigger he was than GP
He was scared of that reputation. All-Defense, going up against the Bulls. GP had legacy man

Am I the only one who hates Gilbert Arenas? I find him annoying as hell. Kinda like The Game.
Favorite DC athlete ever. By FAR. I can see why someone calls him annoying though, but this city loves him. John Wall has yet to ever reach THAT level of Love, IMO.

6 God
IMG_20190627_215938.jpg

As a Steph/Klay/Draymond/Iggy fan, GS medical team looking funny in the light. If they lied to KD, all my guys need to force a trade expeditiously :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom