**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: @ Gil saying he was scared of Gary Payton in his rookie year but didn't know why...and then in year 2 he was posting him up cause he realized how much bigger he was than GP

i remember when they first matched up. gil still had the fro and braces during that time. you could hear payton talking **** the whole time he was on the court. gil was hella confused and the ref was like leave the kid alone :lol:

upload_2019-6-27_22-0-36.jpeg

**** LeBron
Bron the most hated in Cali. I love it. **** Bron.

He's not leaving but still

the whole klay x clippers meeting stuff is the epitome of slow news cycle and media heads just trynna create stories. joe laob has said time and time again that he's willing to outspend any owner to keep this core. in fact, i just got off the phone with hims and this is how he's preparing to re-sign klay and KD

giphy.gif
tenor.gif
giphy.gif

the whole klay x clippers meeting stuff is the epitome of slow news cycle and media heads just trynna create stories. joe laob has said time and time again that he's willing to outspend any owner to keep this core. in fact, i just got off the phone with hims and this is how he's preparing to re-sign klay and KD

giphy.gif
tenor.gif
giphy.gif

Joe’s Net Worth is $1.5 billion; as of today Uncle Steve is up to $50.7 billion. :sick: Good thing the NBA has salary cap rules.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom