**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another interesting thing about Steph in terms of perception v. reality is that a lot of people talk about him like he’s this “little guy” who outplaying much bigger people. Sure, he’s not as big as a lot of NBA players, but he’s a legit 6’4”, which is not “small” by NBA standards. Think the baby face also makes people think of him as smaller than he really is.

Hold up ..

How is a black man oppressing a white man?

Please explain and give scenarios.
Why TF would you ask me about oppression?
See, this is where people tow the line and start debating definitions of simple words so we can avoid the real topic.

The debate On whether all people can or can’t be racist stems from the many definitions of racism.

To claim that it’s impossible for a Black man to be racist towards a White man is silly to me.

If I wanted to claim Blacks in this Thread are oppressing white folks, TRUST ME FOOL, I would have said Blacks are oppressing Whites, however, it’s not even close to what’s being said. So don’t try to tow the line with trash like that.

Anyway. Not worth the discussion when it gets dragged down to this kind of context almost immediately.

Another interesting thing about Steph in terms of perception v. reality is that a lot of people talk about him like he’s this “little guy” who outplaying much bigger people. Sure, he’s not as big as a lot of NBA players, but he’s a legit 6’4”, which is not “small” by NBA standards. Think the baby face also makes people think of him as smaller than he really is.
He’s not 6-4

See, this is where people tow the line and start debating definitions of simple words so we can avoid the real topic.

The debate On whether all people can or can’t be racist stems from the many definitions of racism.

To claim that it’s impossible for a Black man to be racist towards a White man is silly to me.

If I wanted to claim Blacks in this Thread are oppressing white folks, TRUST ME FOOL, I would have said Blacks are oppressing Whites, however, it’s not even close to what’s being said. So don’t try to tow the line with trash like that.

Anyway. Not worth the discussion when it gets dragged down to this kind of context almost immediately.

BE_Black-Card-Revoked-game.jpg

It's amazing how he got that narrative to stick in his favor. He doesn't have outstanding measurables, but he was 6'3.5 coming into the league iirc and I think he's grown a little since then tbh. And he was a pretty solid athlete coming into the draft.

Another reason why the Trae Young comp wasn't that great.

Well ...

How about this ....

Since you didn't like the first one .....

Whites hate minorities because they think they are superior based on skin colors.

Minorities that according to you are racist hate whites because all the slavery, segregation, continuous verbal and physical abused, oppression and the list goes on.

Seems like one has a reason to recent while the other just hate ....

Does that make a little more sense?

So while I can see where you coming from, how about asking both parties why they hate each other. One will probably have a better reason than because they are negros.

Well ...

How about this ....

Since you didn't like the first one .....

Whites hate minorities because they think they are superior based on skin colors.

Minorities that according to you are racist hate whites because all the slavery, segregation, continuous verbal and physical abused, oppression and the liar goes on.

Seems like one has a reason to recent while the other just hate ....

Or does that make a little more sense ...

So while I can see where you coming from, how about asking both parties why they hate each other. One will probably have a better reason than because they are negros.

How this is lost on him is truly dumbfounding. He really thinks it's about name calling or something

Nephew says, Tupac or Biggie.
Mom blurts out, "Kenny Rogers". (bi racial so Mom is White and Dad is Black)

Nephew calls her MAGA-Nana.
HIs mother slaps him in the mouth and he runs off crying.
My Mother is confused, sister explains MAGA to Mother, and she is destroyed.
Starts crying, basically ruins her Birthday.
Sister calls Nephew in and asks "why would you do that" etc etc etc.
He doesn't know why he's in so much trouble or why Mom is upset, and now he's clearly upset.
Sister again, "why why, do you know what that means" etc etc etc...
He says, "it means you like White People more than Black people"

He meant nothing by it, but in this case it had some sad consequences.

That word is being thrown around by Young and Old, it's a derogatory word and can be Super Hurtful when used.
Specifically in my Mothers case.

No different than any word used to describe " a group" of people.

Somewhere along the way, my 13 year old Nephew learns that MAGA means- you like white people more than black people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom