**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No problem

Just with Ty Lue and Damon Jones at Aria in Vegas

My friend called Damon Jones “Charlie Ward” to Damon’s face, who blew cigar smoke right at him lmao

Thread went way left a long time ago.

A lot of cats think that their racism is different than another's racism because of the Color of his/her own skin.
Racist is Racist.
Blacks being racist towards Whites is not okay anymore than Whites being racist towards Blacks is.

Too many folks think they are outing racists, all the while being super racist.
That is today's NBA Thread on NT.

Google racism. Whatever you think happens under that definition...you're wrong.

Black people being racist towards white people :lol:. That's rich.

No problem

Just with Ty Lue and Damon Jones at Aria in Vegas

My friend called Damon Jones “Charlie Ward” to Damon’s face, who blew cigar smoke right at him lmao

were yall playing craps...?

I swear I saw ty lue once at aria at the other craps table random tuesday afternoon on a layover. sevened out, walked over tried to get a closer look but he was gone :lol:

Google racism. Whatever you think happens under that definition...you're wrong.

Black people being racist towards white people :lol:. That's rich.

Blacks and other folks of color being “racist” towards whites being = in reverse :rofl:

when was the last time a latino dude built a wall to prevent white folk from entering central america? Or a white person was a victim of institutional racism that prevented them from getting a loan to buy a home in a neighborhood? FOH with that “reverse racism” mentality

Thread went way left a long time ago.

A lot of cats think that their racism is different than another's racism because of the Color of his/her own skin.
Racist is Racist.
Blacks being racist towards Whites is not okay anymore than Whites being racist towards Blacks is.

Too many folks think they are outing racists, all the while being super racist.
That is today's NBA Thread on NT.

Odtoqux.gif

Last edited:
One of the more troubling issues with his comment is that on this thread if he is challenged on his ignorance by someone such as myself, one of the resident racists will claim that my challenge of his bullskip is the problem, then ruining the thread. Kind of proves how they are complicit in racist acts, then being very comfortable with being racists themselves. I stand firmly in the belief that the players need to be able to feel free to deal with these sort of people in any way that they wish, without repercussion. It would be just.

The refs that try to insert themselves into the game or build a reputation like Joey Crawford gotta be put back in place. We don’t pay money to see the officiating crew. Next thing you know the refs will want to “build a brand” :smh:

Last edited:
Reactions: OTG
The refs that try to insert themselves into the or build a reputation like Joey Crawford gotta be put back in place. We don’t pay money to see the officiating crew. Next thing you know the refs will want to “build a brand” :smh:
Curry isn’t innocent here. ***** ran up to the ref and started putting fingers in his face. Then ran up on him a second time. Refs are human so they gonna retaliate like it or not.

Regular season is over for these dudes. To be getting this upset over a meaningless game is just stupid imo. Curry and Durant just gotta take that L and move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom