**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
were yall playing craps...?

I swear I saw ty lue once at aria at the other craps table random tuesday afternoon on a layover. sevened out, walked over tried to get a closer look but he was gone :lol:

No baseball cap. My brother was just telling me he amd his boy were at the craps table in Aria and saw Ty Lue walk by a couple years ago. They called him over and told him to join. He took one look at the $20 minimum and walked away :rofl:

I'mo refs didn't decide the game. KD did when he fouled KAT. I know they could have "let them play" but KD could have also read the play and denied ball better or went for the block after catch. *Shrugs*

StephVP should’ve gotten a tech, I’m not arguing that. All I’m saying is the last couple of seasons, these refs have been getting a bit out of pocket with the players.

No baseball cap. My brother was just telling me he amd his boy were at the craps table in Aria and saw Ty Lue walk by a couple years ago. They called him over and told him to join. He took one look at the $20 minimum and walked away :rofl:
:rofl:

were yall playing craps...?

I swear I saw ty lue once at aria at the other craps table random tuesday afternoon on a layover. sevened out, walked over tried to get a closer look but he was gone :lol:

We were, he was right nearby playing blackjack

Gotta give some credit to the Blazers for continuing to win without CJ and Nurk. Stotts definitely does a nice job up there. Still don’t see them going any farther than the 2nd round of the playoffs though...

Lue :pimp:

Gambling <<<

I'mo refs didn't decide the game. KD did when he fouled KAT. I know they could have "let them play" but KD could have also read the play and denied ball better or went for the block after catch. *Shrugs*
So you gone ignore them fouls on Minny the refs blatantly didn’t call?
The 4 point play that should have let stand. Don’t reward b***h a** fouls while you’re up because you’re scared of playing defense.
The intentional slapping of curry’s ankle while he’s landing on the 3 point shot from top of the key. That was a dirty a** play that deserved a flagrant foul.
The missed blocking foul when KD lost the ball off his finger tips because the guy threw his body into him.
I’m cool either way but be consistent and call all that ish or don’t

Wager what? :stoneface:

You said the W is nothing to get excited about. I said yes it is, as inconsistent as they've been. They need something, anything to get them going.

Yea I read that wrong :lol:. But I didn't say it's nothing to get excited about, I meant it's not a reason to think they've turned a corner or established themselves as a legit threat. Pacers missing their best player, Celtics at full strength at home and they needed young to smoke an open layup to keep them in the game. It wasn't a convincing win

I think Steph doing it is HILARIOUS but cmon now lmfao. There would be pages of dudes complaining if one of those dudes I named did that.

The only person NT says complains too much is Draymond and he he complains too much. We would have laughed with Russ too

Blacks and other folks of color being “racist” towards whites being = in reverse :rofl:

when was the last time a latino dude built a wall to prevent white folk from entering central america? Or a white person was a victim of institutional racism that prevented them from getting a loan to buy a home in a neighborhood? FOH with that “reverse racism” mentality
Racism is Racism.
It can't be nullified just because you're Black and feel like you get a pass because "the White man" is Way more racist.
You don't get to be a little bit Racist and claim that it's not AS racist.

Cracks me up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom