**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is good.

D0g_airVsAAJHYY.jpg
This graphics is ******* misleading.

:rofl:

Having dudes thinking Trea avg more points and boards.

Last edited:
That graphic really is misleading but it was obvious who was averaging 9 rebounds because Luka is a beast on the boards :lol:

Also, Luka is still outplaying Luka even during Trae’s best stretch but somehow this is evidence that Trae may make ROY more interesting. We all know why people want Trae to win over Luka...

That graphic really is misleading but it was obvious who was averaging 9 rebounds because Luka is a beast on the boards :lol:

Also, Luka is still outplaying Luka even during Trae’s best stretch but somehow this is evidence that Trae may make ROY more interesting. We all know why people want Trae to win over Luka...

You been trying to bait someone into this argument so bad lately :lol:

Damn you guys see super cool beas' last IG post? Sounds like he's in a bad spot and close to offing himself. I hope he gets some help asap

You been trying to bait someone into this argument so bad lately :lol:

There isn’t an argument to be had :lol: I just don’t want someone to come in here 5 years from now and say “remember when everyone thought trae was better than Luka.”

Be on the right side or history.

#LukaHive

-edit-

Okay I did have a hint of troll in that one but that goes back to people assuming the only reason people preferred Luka over Trae was because he was white :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom