**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No reason for Myrie to have damn near half the FTR of Dame.

Or Trae Young for that matter. He's 20 and already uses rip throughs, dribble pick ups off of screen and roll to draw the foul,

But Dame, Trae, they know how to play the refs. They use the whole "Throw my head back (pause) while my defender is riding me (Pause again, wtf) to the rim to accentuate contact)

Like y'all kill Harden for his foul seeking, but he's the one who went to the WCF in 2015, 2017, he's the league MVP, averaging 36 a game this year.

Free throws matter.
Serious question, how made flopping a thing in the NBA? Like wasnt there a rule implemented solely because one teams consistent flopping?

Cant recall which player or what team. Someone help me out.

Where did I say all them 90's players flopped?

How tf you get that from "Flopping been around since the 70's?"

:lol:
Because you know where I initially was going and you trying to make it seem like people been acting like CP3 since the 70's.

You know what I meant ..... but let you tell it.

This is good.

D0g_airVsAAJHYY.jpg

He was pegged as the C's best player this year, a team that was capped at like 67 wins. He's going to make 210Ms this summer. He's being featured like those guys.

Fair or not, it is what it is. You can't be the face of a title contender, leave Lebron in order to be a #1 option, and NOT be mentioned or compared to those guys.

What does that have to do with him in reference to him drawing fouls tho :lol:, It's much easier to draw fouls when your built to continuously take contact & still have the strength to finish in the paint, It's easier to draw fouls when you can physically knock your defender off balance, it's easier to draw fouls when your opponent can't keep up with you because your just a naturally better athlete. and your naming some of the best athlete's in NBA history & wondering why Kyrie can't get to the line at that Rate.

FTA are cool but it's FAR down the totem pole in what makes a great player. Harden gotta be one of the best ever at drawing fouls in NBA history, It ain't like he's been dominating the playoffs, IT is a small guy who isn't a overbearing athlete.... He gets to the line a lot... where has that gotten his teams..

You Knock 2-3 FT attempts off Bron, Kobe, Shaq, etc etc Average & something tells me that there teams are still winning those games :lol:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom