**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Muggsy Bogues was/is 5'3 and one year he avg 4.1 RPG.

I always wonder how good a player would have to be these days to be drafted at 5’3. There is no way Muggsy gets drated in 2019. I remember watching him at Wake Forest and In the USBL and thinking he had no shot of making the league

Damn that’s impressive. Muggsy was my dude. Read his autobiography and everything.
Yeah, 5'3 and avg 4.1 rpg is crazy.

There has been no players 6'2 or shorter to avg 10 rpg. I think the smallest with 10rpg was Westbrook.

wilt arguably the greatest player ever imo. i just dont see how an argument can really be made. son was a legit alien. And I still think he was only going half speed. if he had just smashed 10k women instead of 20, you can literally double every stat he had :wow:

200pt in a game.

wilt arguably the greatest player ever imo. i just dont see how an argument can really be made. son was a legit alien. And I still think he was only going half speed. if he had just smashed 10k women instead of 20, you can literally double every stat he had :wow:

200pt in a game.

Disgusting that he isn’t hands-down the GOAT. Dude came in his rookie year and avg something like 40 and 28 lmfao. Instantly became the greatest player ever (at the time) in his rookie year. And kept getting better. He’s be 25-13 now, too. Not like bum *** Bill Russell who would be Ronny Turiaf

Disgusting that he isn’t hands-down the GOAT. Dude came in his rookie year and avg something like 40 and 28 lmfao. Instantly became the greatest player ever (at the time) in his rookie year. And kept getting better. He’s be 25-13 now, too. Not like bum *** Bill Russell who would be Ronny Turiaf
Embiid called Wilt the GOAT and Rodman told him to go back his lil island. Guess there are some smart players lol

200pt in a game.

Oddly I agree w/ this

Reactions: HIM

200pt in a game.
Huh? He is a prime example of playing against plumbers and sheet metal workers.

i thought trae young was half mexican tbh

He’s got Matt Barnes Syndrome.
C9C390AE-1A9C-4ED8-B0B5-20172957C2D0.png

I swore this dude was hispanic.

i thought matt was half latino too

so is melo not half puerto rican ? im probably wildin but i think i remember that being the case

Very good segment on Jalen & Jacoby today. Especially the part about how many good Bigs there are in the league today vs the misconception that the “big man is dead”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom