**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
3579B1EB-2926-4520-BB20-49F162C81824.jpeg

:pimp:

so far in the past 2 weeks i've bet money on the Lakers to win against the Hawks, Pelicans and now Grizzlies. lmao

YALL gotta stop being disingenuous about this game manager thing. It was a discussion that P C H P C H and I were having with regards to what he has to do in order to NOT be a game manager. He had slowed down in the 3s he was taking at the time. We both came to the conclusion he needed to take (and make) SOME of the wild 3s.

True to a degree. He wasn't taking nor making the off the bounce 3's that made him so polarizing like he has been for the past x amount of games.

That being said, I still claim that he was showing glimpses even then, and the fact that he didn't have a 3 ball and was still effective was encouraging.

True to a degree. He wasn't taking nor making the off the bounce 3's that made him so polarizing like he has been for the past x amount of games.

That being said, I still claim that he was showing glimpses even then, and the fact that he didn't have a 3 ball and was still effective was encouraging.
That's fair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom