**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nope. He's been better than Luka over the past 30 games and the hawks have won just as many games if not more than Dallas iirc.

If Trae is better than Luka over the last 25 games of the season or so,

The case is there.

On the bright side, Lakers fans, Ingram is definitely increasing his trade value...

Nope. He's been better than Luka over the past 30 games and the hawks have won just as many games if not more than Dallas iirc.

The case is there.
Luka and him weren't even close to start the season. I don't think that it'll be enough.

The case is there.

They're both future All Stars...and Luka is ROY this season.

But the idea that the Hawks made some drastic mistake like taking Sam Bowie over Michael Jordan has always been incredible to me.

wow we really gonna lose to the grizzlies
giphy (1).gif

Who Bron going to throw under the bus for this game?

Luka and him weren't even close to start the season. I don't think that it'll be enough.

Oh this I totally agree with. I don't actually think Trae will win it. The beginning of the season matters. November matters.

But he's been just as good if not better than Luka since December is essentially what I'm getting at.

The case is there.

Post each of their stats over their last 25 games, because I swore Luka’s been just as good and he was way better than Trae to start the seasom :lol

Game manager

:pimp:
YALL gotta stop being disingenuous about this game manager thing. It was a discussion that P C H P C H and I were having with regards to what he has to do in order to NOT be a game manager. He had slowed down in the 3s he was taking at the time. We both came to the conclusion he needed to take (and make) SOME of the wild 3s.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom