OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

You talking about HS coaches in general?

The dudes at Trinity (Deion and his folk) are shady AF.

McGlothern is a fraud anyhow. Then coaches doing y’all a favor. :lol: :smh:

Yeah Texas HS coaches. I get playing favorites but it feels like some other ish down there :lol:

Sounded like the only coaches allowed in the building’s were Helton, Jinks, and Harrell (the guys actually from Texas.)

Yeah Texas HS coaches. I get playing favorites but it feels like some other ish down there :lol:
Yeah there’s some weird dudes down here. You really gotta shake hands and kiss babies for sure.

But it’s especially an issue in McG’s case. That school is basically run by Deion so you gotta be in good graces with Prime. :lol:

Texas fires former QB Vince Young from part-time job

https://apnews.com/8db1c4cd48fb49bb8aceb5255147fbd2

Texas fans turning on Vince Young? Seeing a lot of “wonderlick” and “always was an idiot” tweets in his mentions.

giphy.gif

dragicon dragicon did Chyrst run him off? Even if you dumb it down that's a hard offense to come in as a true freshman and run.

I’m not sure if he ran him off or not. I think he was just frustrated because hornibrook seems to throw picks at just the worst times. For every good or difficult throw he made, the next one seemed to always be just an awful turnover.

:lol: Bruh VY is a **** show.

Drank and dumbed himself outta the league and now he's drank and dummy'd himself out of an easy job at him alma mater.

I’m just crossing my fingers for sour feelings and more instability as a result.

Will be interested to see if he decides to make it ugly... Last thing that scum bag Tom Herman needs floating around is that the new UT doesn't take care of their own. :lol:

This might have been what Gavin was alluding to with the Reggie pic. Maybe they’re going to loosen up the campus ban.

Did Bru get his waiver yet?

That whole situation is still pretty incredible

Nope not yet, but his fam seems confident. They’re not supposed to throw SC under the bus with their waiver petition so it’s going to be curious what their request will say. Reading between the lines, it sounds like they may claim his parents forced him to commit to SC and he really wanted to commit to Texas and, just guessing, they’ll leverage the fact that he still requested a transfer before the 2nd NSD and early enough to still early enroll at UT so it wasn’t prejudicial and he wasn’t REALLY an SC student (even though he attended classes for 2-3 weeks.) I imagine legally it has to be a new argument centered entirely around the existence of an early signing day.

There have been some schools brazenly tampering with SC players - a thing the schools unhappy about - so I think he’ll be careful with any claims.

VY made me get my hopes up when the Titans drafted him. No bigger team of losers than him and Jeff Fisher :smh:

I read on a board yesterday that Fisher didn't want to draft him and was forced and it affected their working relationship... That and the fact Fisher sucks at coaching offense.

Fun fact: Fisher has been hanging around SC brass lately and is doing the JDR, Hue Jackson, "I want to be the next HC of USC" campaign thing. :sick::sick::sick: @ooiron manoo is rolling over in his grave.

アミーゴ アミーゴ Looks like your boys at Mater Dei won't be standing idle with transfers. I believe MD landed Donovan Ford from Allen. Beast. And sounds like Christian Dixon from Diamond Ranch is heading over too? Another monster who will be a top 15 kid in '21. And then there's the Marietta, GA kid thats also coming down? Hoping its not Arik Gilbert.

Hear they are being super cautious so we will see how this plays out. I’ll try to see what else I can find out.

I read on a board yesterday that Fisher didn't want to draft him and was forced and it affected their working relationship... That and the fact Fisher sucks at coaching offense.

Fun fact: Fisher has been hanging around SC brass lately and is doing the JDR, Hue Jackson, "I want to be the next HC of USC" campaign thing. :sick::sick::sick: @ooiron manoo is rolling over in his grave.

Dude is the all time losingest coach, and that’s being 100% serious.

Hear they are being super cautious so we will see how this plays out. I’ll try to see what else I can find out.
Sounds like Donovan Ford had second thoughts and is going back to Texas because of the locker room video.

WTF? Seemed really trivial to bug him that much. That video wasn't that big of a deal in my opinion

Sounds like Donovan Ford had second thoughts and is going back to Texas because of the locker room video.

WTF? Seemed really trivial to bug him that much. That video wasn't that big of a deal in my opinion

Buddy in my group chat said Bosco has 15 or so transfers already?

Got the multiple National Championship winning water polo coach and Aunt Becky jammed up too.

Back
Top Bottom