OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Kaho lost an aunt and uncle last summer and his parents divorced (I think.) He lost over 20 lbs due to depression while he was at UW. He should have been going home and getting well but his dad cashed him out and sent him to Tuscaloosa which wasn’t even one of the schools he was seriously considering attending out of HS. Sounds like things have only gotten worse.
Hope the kid gets back on track
francis.png

It's sad that some of these parents start viewing their kids as nothing more than meal tickets as soon as they find out their kid has some talent.

It's obvious this kid should have taken some time off and sorted his life out. If things went down like what is being alleged, his pops cashed him out and did what was best for himself.

Malik Henry is a perfect example of this phenomenon as well. It's hard to not surmise his dad coming back in his life once Malik started getting attention from colleges had a negative effect overall.

It's obvious this kid should have taken some time off and sorted his life out. If things went down like what is being alleged, his pops cashed him out and did what was best for himself.

Malik Henry is a perfect example of this phenomenon as well. It's hard to not surmise his dad coming back in his life once Malik started getting attention from colleges had a negative effect overall.
gotcha. I thought you were talking in general, but in these cases, yeah, the kids were used as a meal ticket in a negative way

FSU has 1 scholarship QB right now who is eligible to play. I'm sure they sold Hornibrook on being able to compete for the job, but they needed depth more than anything.

Does anyone know if this is the new Nike template?

I thought their whole thing was seamless jerseys now?

Last edited:
that 5 looks funny. If I didn't see him put that jersey on, I would have thought it was a fake

Thats probably a jersey they had laying around and not the "newer" jerseys.

They played in the jerseys with Greek outlining on the red collar and sleeves for 3 seasons now and they weren’t really popular so it’s probably time for an updated jersey design.

Have you been hitting the open practices casper90403 casper90403

@ecook0808 Looks like your boys at Mater Dei won't be standing idle with transfers. I believe MD landed Donovan Ford from Allen. Beast. And sounds like Christian Dixon from Diamond Ranch is heading over too? Another monster who will be a top 15 kid in '21. And then there's the Marietta, GA kid thats also coming down? Hoping its not Arik Gilbert.

They played in the jerseys with Greek outlining on the red collar and sleeves for 3 seasons now and they weren’t really popular so it’s probably time for an updated jersey design.

Have you been hitting the open practices casper90403 casper90403
not yet. I think I'm headed with the nephew to next Saturday's open practice. Want to go when its pads day.

Hornibrook to FSU :rofl: good luck with that FSU fans. Dude was not very good at Wisconsin, and that was with an excellent running attack. I doubt he lasts the whole year.

If that ain't evidence enough how far FSU fell off.

Did not expect that, but it's truly an indictment on that program right now. Y'all know better than I do, especially see dre, but damn...Hornibrook?

Sounds like Clemson is going to land DJ from Cali and 5* WR Julian Fleming at their Spring Game

Told ju

DJ’s a weird case though. There’s mutual adoration between them but (and I think Casper can speak to this better since they’re both Bosco soccer dads, and maybe I’m off) my read has been that DJ’s dad’s dream would be for one of the west coast schools to get nationally prominent in both football and baseball so his son can have Kyler options. Oh and also that that school drops off a Cam Newton type bag for him.

Last edited:
Hornibrook to FSU :rofl: good luck with that FSU fans. Dude was not very good at Wisconsin, and that was with an excellent running attack. I doubt he lasts the whole year.
If that ain't evidence enough how far FSU fell off.

Did not expect that, but it's truly an indictment on that program right now. Y'all know better than I do, especially see dre, but damn...Hornibrook?

Hornibrook has the physical tools and was all the talk two manning camps ago. Maybe Paul Chryst just didn’t know how to unlock his talents.

Back
Top Bottom