OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

for a sec i thought ucf was going catch that deflection and take it to the house :lol:

@ecook0808 remind us of the convo we had in ATL where nako xl nako xl kept flapping his gums about the conference being overrated?

It is. You’re a 2 team conference. Teams get credit just for being in the SEC and losing by less than 3 TDs to Alabama whether they’re ******* garbage or not. LSU let the worst QB I’ve watched this bowl season hang 32 on them. But sure, all hail the SEC.

Our LBs will be on the field so everyone has a chance
Jake Browning will be on the field too
francis.png

Argument enough to not expand the playoffs.

Hell this years playoffs isn’t more than enough evidence

It is. You’re a 2 team conference. Teams get credit just for being in the SEC and losing by less than 3 TDs to Alabama whether they’re ****ing garbage or not. LSU let the worst QB I’ve watched this bowl season hang 32 on them. But sure, all hail the SEC.

25 points (they scored on a pick 6)* and it was a 2nd string defense which is pretty good all things considered.

If Ohio St. Goes up 14-0 this game is a rap. I don't see Washington being able to keep up.

Jake Browning will always be a mystery to me. He peaked his sophomore year then somehow got worse after that.

Haskins is an animal man. With all the talk about Tua and Kyler Murray people really slept on Haskins.

Washington needs to go for it in hopes of scoring this drive cause if they don't and Ohio State scores....ballgame.

Back
Top Bottom