OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

I’m gonna be that guy and say UCF wins handily with KZ at QB.

If he’s in, LSU has to defend the entire field. He’s also a better runner of the option than Mack which is hard to believe
I don’t disagree. Milton’s a hell of a difference maker.

Orgeron is channeling, his inner Les Miles -- no timeouts and challengings left with over a quarter to go.

you can't advance a muffed punt in the NFL either, fumbled punt only

wee-bey-reaction-gif.gif

Bad pass by Mack, but Gabe HAS TO CATCH THAT. both hands on it. Get it and get your feet in he’s better than those last two attempts

UCF looking funny in the light ... Their defense is no match for an average SEC offense ... Kids are straight up getting man-handled ...

I didnt realize how bad Mack is ... Dude is clueless ... But damn Heupel looking fraud status ... Reminds me of Notre Dame being in the CFP ... Everything has to go right and a little but of luck ...

New grass apparently only been played on once

Prob reseeded it and all the turf management for the game didnt allow it time to settle. They roll the grass surface outside to grow and then back in

These guys need to change their cleats them in order to get more grip, I know the equipment manager has some extra. Us footballers (soccer players) use cleats with a mixed soleplate in order to give us extra grip and stability on natural grass that's wet and slippery.

cristiano-ronaldo-boots_1v5q31qs5nl1r16tjndndoagi7.jpg

Back
Top Bottom