Official 2019 Boxing Thread: 12/28 - Davis vs. Gamboa, Pascal vs. Jack SHO

Who will be the winner of the Kovalev vs. Canelo fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So far venues brought up for rematch if it happens in Nov or Dec are Principality Stadium in Cardiff, Wales, Aztec Stadium in Mexico City but I got a feeling Al Haymon may want to put this in Vegas and on Showtime or Fox PPV rather than DAZN

So far venues brought up for rematch if it happens in Nov or Dec are Principality Stadium in Cardiff, Wales, Aztec Stadium in Mexico City but I got a feeling Al Haymon may want to put this in Vegas and on Showtime or Fox PPV rather than DAZN
Rick Glaser said Ruiz is locked in with Hearn for his next 3 fights. Take it with a grain of salt though.

Randall Bailey might catch a body in this bare knuckle

They need to get the money together for this tourney, would be better than the CW WBSS

Last edited:
63219454-F6A1-4984-86A6-76BE96336C18.jpeg

EF5A382F-BBA1-4915-B96A-7C9E5301BFAB.jpeg

Randall Bailey might catch a body in this bare knuckle

They need to get the money together for this tourney, would be better than the CW WBSS

A LHW tourney would be sick, but is he still fighting Yarde? They still haven't officially announced the fight, and it's supposed to happen in 3 and a half weeks.

He should just move up to 160 IMO, and forget about the rematch. Maybe it can happen down the line one day if J Rock decides to move up.

He should just move up to 160 IMO, and forget about the rematch. Maybe it can happen down the line one day if J Rock decides to move up.

I support dude because he’s from the area but he fights with his feet planted into the ground and his hands down all fight. He’s sick with the speed bad though lol

Eddie ain't going to cough up that money :lol:. DAZN wants the rematch in the US too.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom