Official 2019 Boxing Thread: 12/28 - Davis vs. Gamboa, Pascal vs. Jack SHO

Who will be the winner of the Kovalev vs. Canelo fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Agreed. He could’ve at least fought Khan or Rocky Fielding.

TornJauntyAmoeba-size_restricted.gif

It's a tune up for GGG-Canelo III in September.

After what happened Saturday, I don't think there is any way DAZN/John Skipper doesn't make sure that fight happens now.

I'm excited about seeing Israil Madrimov on that card. Kid's been getting a lot of hype as being the "next GGG".

Last edited:
I'm disgusted at GGG for fighting a handpicked fight at this point in his career .

I never heard of Rolls before this

Have you seen GGGs resume? He’s made a career of fighting no names. He’s never been one to challenge himself.

While he was waiting for Canelo to move up from 154, he was calling out Mayweather (147lber), fighting Kell Brooke and Vanes while ducking Ward.

Rolls is right up his alley.

75157BF5-D299-48F3-8CE7-FA21BE958754.png

Eddie Hearn is soft for this IMO. If Wilder lost before Joshua, Hearn would be doing every interview saying see that's why he shoulda took the fight with AJ. He also would be trying to offer wilder less money in the negotiations. He has to eat this humble pie and still act like AJ didn't lose any luster with this performance.

I think he's back. Not saying Willie Monroe is a solid fighter but I would watch a rematch with GGG.

He beat Hugo Centeno Jr. by decision this past weekend.

I believe I saw him thanking Haymon though so not sure that fight is so easily made.

Have you seen GGGs resume? He’s made a career of fighting no names. He’s never been one to challenge himself.

While he was waiting for Canelo to move up from 154, he was calling out Mayweather (147lber), fighting Kell Brooke and Vanes while ducking Ward.

Rolls is right up his alley.

155*

Which is middleweight.

Like the time Robert Gorman broke Floyd’s ribs while sparring causing the Marquez fight to be postponed. I don’t recall that ever making major headlines from the well known media outlets.

Think Ward would've followed through with his 3 fight plan had Bellew beat Usyk

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom