Official 2019 Boxing Thread: 12/28 - Davis vs. Gamboa, Pascal vs. Jack SHO

Who will be the winner of the Kovalev vs. Canelo fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've watched boxing for 30 yrs, and watched it pretty closely for 20 yrs. I don't recall ever questioning a fighter's integrity in fights -- I've questioned promoters, judges and sometimes refs, but never fighters.

I am absolutely calling bull**** on AJ's integrity in this fight. I'm calling this a total fix. Like a 1950s noir film fix. A Damon Runyon fix.

John Ruiz wasn’t Mexican?
checks-notes.gif

I don’t see why AJ would throw the fight?? Does he not want to be the “A side” or he just doesn’t want smoke with Wilder at a all? Wilder side holds all the cards now.

Im English love Joshua seen him from day 1 in the Olympics but his career is done

They exposed the blueprint to beat him chopped him down like a tree

Any puncher will F him up n im mad he isnt upset about it as well didnt give Ruiz respect

Rematch same result hes done.

People said the same things about Lennox and Wlad when they got KO'd as big favorites. Let's wait to see how he reacts from this because guys have came back from devastating loses like this in this division before.

People said the same things about Lennox and Wlad when they got KO'd as big favorites. Let's wait to see how he reacts from this because guys have came back from devastating loses like this in this division before.

Did they act like they just won or laughed it off no! they got stunned but did not act how Joshua did tonight

If you hate to lose you show it girl who lost to KT Taylor earlyer got robbed and left the ring in tears devastated

He dont have what it takes to come back from this hes gonna be the new David Price will be knocked out again in the rematch and be a wrap.

AJ just said he's playing the long game, not the short game. He absolutely threw this fight to get the Dallas rematch because he couldn't get Wilder. And his reaction with the "mandatory rematch clause" remark....

Holy crap, this was a complete fix....

You don't throw a fight against a guy who's diet (probably) consists of In-N-Out Burger and Jack in the Box.

Wilders a fraud to Fury exposed him niether are Great Heavyweights there just the best there is at this point.

Everybody but Wilder knows he lost the Fury fight and he will look like garbage again to in the rematch.

Do we really wanna see bum AJ against bum Wilder hype is a crazy thing but it will never live up to it.

Back
Top Bottom