Official 2019 Boxing Thread: 12/28 - Davis vs. Gamboa, Pascal vs. Jack SHO

Who will be the winner of the Kovalev vs. Canelo fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Did they act like they just won or laughed it off no! they got stunned but did not act how Joshua did tonight

If you hate to lose you show it girl who lost to KT Taylor earlyer got robbed and left the ring in tears devastated

He dont have what it takes to come back from this hes gonna be the new David Price will be knocked out again in the rematch and be a wrap.

Lennox getting KO'd by Oliver McCall, and Wlad getting KO'd by Corey Sanders were before my time, but if AJ didn't have heart he would have never gotten up against Wlad.

L's that are the result of robberies hurt a lot more than when you know you lost. The former is getting your dream ripped away from you, while the latter is simply falling short to a better individual on that night. It's a big reason why a guy like Mauricio Herrera's career finished the way it did.

This is a victory for dudes with Dad bods everywhere.

Next time my girl makes me a low carb protein shake, Imma be like...
giphy.gif

L's that are the result of robberies hurt a lot more than when you know you lost. The former is getting your dream ripped away from you, while the latter is simply falling short to a better individual on that night. It's a big reason why a guy like Mauricio Herrera's career finished the way it did.

Lost a lot of respect for danny garcia after his fight with Herrera.

Lennox getting KO'd by Oliver McCall, and Wlad getting KO'd by Corey Sanders were before my time, but if AJ didn't have heart he would have never gotten up against Wlad.

I saw both those fights and they reacted way different to AJ tonight

home judges wont save him in the rematch because they wont be needed same outcome Ruiz got them quick countering heavy hands hows he stop those?

He didnt even know what punch knocked him down in the 3rd because he couldnt see it coming.

People said the same things about Lennox and Wlad when they got KO'd as big favorites. Let's wait to see how he reacts from this because guys have came back from devastating loses like this in this division before.

When Lennox got dropped by Rahman he was straight KO'd, and he was sick about it. He wanted to kill him afterwards, and he damn near did in the rematch. He dismantled the Rock because he knew he could. He wasn't clowning and taking pics with Rahman afterwards.

Joshua said a couple days ago he was already looking ahead to Wilder. I knew then he could be in a lot of trouble. This reminds me of the first Lewis/Rahman when Lewis undertrained and didn’t take the fight seriously. AJ will be a lot more prepared in the rematch...I hope.

When Lennox got dropped by Rahman he was straight KO'd, and he was sick about it. He wanted to kill him afterwards, and he damn near did in the rematch. He dismantled the Rock because he knew he could. He wasn't clowning and taking pics with Rahman afterwards.
Not every fighter handles adversity the same. Pacquiao was KO’d Marquez and what you know what he said? “That’s sports.” He wasn’t livid about it.

Not every fighter handles adversity the same. Pacquiao was KO’d Marquez and what you know what he said? “That’s sports.” He wasn’t livid about it.
Absolutely, but AJ's in-fight AND post-fight actions show a completely different response from any champ I've ever seen drop their strap.

Unprecedented.

Dude was like "I'm going to Disney World!!!"

Back
Top Bottom