Official 2019 Boxing Thread: 12/28 - Davis vs. Gamboa, Pascal vs. Jack SHO

Who will be the winner of the Kovalev vs. Canelo fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This fool wants Manny to pad his stats

:lol: no I just want to see him in competive fights. I’d be fine with Loma-Manny, Teo-Manny and Manny against the winner of Prograis-Taylor if those are actually makeable fights. Manny-Mikey would basically be Manny-JMM V, and Gervonta is the same size as Pac.

Who wants to see Spence fight a little guy who has no business being in the ring with him again?

The only fools in here are you guys who actually scored it for Keef :rofl:

He didn't even think he won :lol:

Last edited:
I want to see neither.

Make Pac-Mikey, Pac-Gervonta at 140.

Unlike Broner, Gervonta will throw and might put Manny in a nursing home with that power. I’d rather him take Loma or Mikey. I don’t wanna see Teo is any primetime fights till he shows he can put his damn left hand up and guard and quit with that fake shoulder roll. Any elite will knock his *** out if he keeps doing that :lol:.

Unlike Broner, Gervonta will throw and might put Manny in a nursing home with that power. I’d rather him take Loma or Mikey. I don’t wanna see Teo is any primetime fights till he shows he can put his damn left hand up and guard and quit with that fake shoulder roll. Any elite will knock his *** out if he keeps doing that :lol:.

You think a Featherweight is gonna put a Welterweight in a Nursing home?? :lol:

Homie what? Tank hasn’t proven anything at all. His next fight is against yet another NPC :rofl:

Manny would annihilate Gervonta's overrated *** and put him to sleep at 135, 140, pick a damn weight. Who has Gervonta fought?

I'm watching the fight and Thurman obviously thought he was the draw
Bro you aint a bigger star than Pacquiao
Dude fighting like he was going to get the benefit of the doubt in the close rounds

You can hear Thurman's wife cheering him on in the background
Pacquiao must have thought that was his wife

You think a Featherweight is gonna put a Welterweight in a Nursing home?? :lol:

Yep. Manny 40 years old and a part time senator. Them roids won’t help him this time against Tank :lol:. Y’all dudes in here acting like it’s the old PAC. Don’t let this fight against Thurman gas you. That dude had a long layoff and is about to retire anyways he don’t care.

Manny would annihilate Gervonta's overrated *** and put him to sleep at 135, 140, pick a damn weight. Who has Gervonta fought?

Nobody but it doesn’t matter. Loma would beat the breaks off Gervonta but Tank beats Manny.

Y’all acting like I actually like Tank. I hate him and he’s overrated but just be real with yaself. Manny is playing with fire continuing to fight at this age :lol:. Spence, Crawford and even Tank put him to sleep for good.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom