Official 2019 Boxing Thread: 12/28 - Davis vs. Gamboa, Pascal vs. Jack SHO

Who will be the winner of the Kovalev vs. Canelo fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ya really a PAC HATER when you gotta bring up the Floyd fight to reassure yourself. Two judges said PAC WON, U DEF MA DUDE???? Even WILDER who had Thurman before the fight said even a blind man can see that Pac Won. If Pac got the KO, ya would still say "BUT HE AINT BEAT MONEY MAY", lames

I'm really not though... it was definitely a close fight and imo Floyd won which he did... it was more of the fact Manny was a sore loser about it making excuses on why he lost is my gripe... but whatever though Manny won tonight... I want to see him fight Spence next

Nah Floyd done. He don't want that punishment against a 100% Pacman. It's night and day vs 2015.

This what about to happen next year...
Pacquiao gonna pass the torch to Spence then Spence gonna go after Canelo for the big money fight after he cleans out the ww division and moves up to mw.

Nah Floyd done.

This what about to happen next year...
Pacquiao gonna pass the torch to Spence then Spence gonna go after Canelo for the big money fight after he cleans out the ww division and moves up to mw.
Spence ain’t that nice. Floyd gonna come back and wash manny and Spence

I'm really not though... it was definitely a close fight and imo Floyd won which he did... it was more of the fact Manny was a sore loser about it making excuses on why he lost is my gripe... but whatever though Manny won tonight... I want to see him fight Spence next

Why you bringing up old **** though? Like I said no one is in denial floyd schooled manny. Topic of discussion is manny won tonight. Give props when due.

You talking about sore losers you definitely one tonight

Why you bringing up old **** though? Like I said no one is in denial floyd schooled manny. Topic of discussion is manny won tonight. Give props when due.

You talking about sore losers you definitely one tonight

was manny not a sore loser though when he lost to floyd?

Manny was prob roided up. Not surprised that manny looks 100x better in a fight with minimal drug testing.

All I know is Pacquiao hype will never be like this again. If Floyd Mayweather wants to make the rematch, now is the time.

Back
Top Bottom