Official 2019 Boxing Thread: 12/28 - Davis vs. Gamboa, Pascal vs. Jack SHO

Who will be the winner of the Kovalev vs. Canelo fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Word. Thurman got about 8 million reasons to make him feel better about his first L. One of the things I wish would change in the boxing culture is protecting the undefeated record at the detriment of making the best fights.

In MMA if you are lets say 21-4, you are on the Mount Rushmore of the sport. In boxing you're a bum that lost 4 times.
Wasn’t always like this. It was the Floyd era that started that. Ali, Tyson, George, Suger, all lost a handful of times and still got ALL the respect. Trilogy fights were common too.

Hell, throw manny into that mix

Pacquiao still doing it. Looked like Manny ran out of gas in the middle rounds but can still put the hurt on someone. Although I don’t give him much chance against Spence or Crawford at this stage in his career.

At the end of the day, can someone post a shot of Thurman's face after the fight plus his bloody nose and compare it to Manny's?

Is Spence really that good? I’ve seen only his last two fights. People speak highly of him. I think porter will be his first true test

curious if that body shot in the middle rounds broke a rib or something, dude ended up spitting his mouthpiece after that shot, surprised manny couldn't punish keith further after that

Back
Top Bottom