***OFFICIAL 2019-20 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD (VOL. CALMA)***

start marvin jones or jared cook at flex? i have gurley but hes GTD for a 4pm game so i dont think i will start him. i am also already starting kenny golladay so i wasn't sure if i should start him and jones

start marvin jones or jared cook at flex? i have gurley but hes GTD for a 4pm game so i dont think i will start him. i am also already starting kenny golladay so i wasn't sure if i should start him and jones

no where have a read Gurley as a GTD. He’s playing.
Tbh everyone says to sit him but idk. Not that many options out there with such a heavy bye, you play him over those 2 imo.

also forgot i have kenyan drake as well for flex including marvin jones and jared cook

read on IG yesterday that gurley is questionable (will probably play) but he was outsnapped last game by henderson so I'm not too confident in him

also forgot i have kenyan drake as well for flex including marvin jones and jared cook

read on IG yesterday that gurley is questionable (will probably play) but he was outsnapped last game by henderson so I'm not too confident in him

That IG post must have been old. I havent seen anything about Gurley being game time decision or questionable

He's getting goal line carries so its at least 6-12 pts

My waiver wire is so thin

had brisket. Not playing so took Hoyer

I would take a stab at tannehill is I had the options every team in my league ( probably purposely) is holding 2-3 QB

Yeah thats how my work league is. Everyone was taking QBs early in the draft then were drafting 2. 2 diff teams had 3 QBs to start the season and 1 dude was holding 4 (only got 5 bench spots). Kept shooting dumb offers thinking us with low end QBs were gonna accept his crap offers

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191109-210353_Fantasy.jpg
    Screenshot_20191109-210353_Fantasy.jpg
    127.6 KB · Views: 181
So...roll with Larry Fitzgerald in the great matchup vs the Bucs and his former coach? Or go with Jamaal Murray in the cold at home vs Panthers or Latavius vs Falcons if they’re going to have him in the Ingram role for now on?

0.5 PPR

So...roll with Larry Fitzgerald in the great matchup vs the Bucs and his former coach? Or go with Jamaal Murray in the cold at home vs Panthers or Latavius vs Falcons if they’re going to have him in the Ingram role for now on?

0.5 PPR
Honestly l. Murray might be the move

how do y'all see the Saints RB situation playing out? Obviously Sean Payton will figure out a way to get both of them the ball, but do you think it will be a 50/50 split between the two backs or nah? still more Kamara?

how do y'all see the Saints RB situation playing out? Obviously Sean Payton will figure out a way to get both of them the ball, but do you think it will be a 50/50 split between the two backs or nah? still more Kamara?

Definitely still more Kamara. I mean before Kamara missed those two games it was like 90-10 Kamara. Now maybe it’ll be like 70-30 or 65-35 Kamara at worst. Kamara is one of the best players on the planet. I do worry about Latavius starting to steal some of his goal line carries though.

.5 ppr FLEX - Metcalf or Ridley?

Definitely still more Kamara. I mean before Kamara missed those two games it was like 90-10 Kamara. Now maybe it’ll be like 70-30 or 65-35 Kamara at worst. Kamara is one of the best players on the planet. I do worry about Latavius starting to steal some of his goal line carries though.

Which is why I'm hesitant on Damien Williams or Murray in the flex. I also have Kamara.

This new cat in my league is in last place. He playing a team I’m competing with to get into the playoffs. This foo hasn’t set his line up yet. Two players on bye and a doubtful to play player is still in his line up. If he doesn’t change it, imma talk to the commish...

This new cat in my league is in last place. He playing a team I’m competing with to get into the playoffs. This foo hasn’t set his line up yet. Two players on bye and a doubtful to play player is still in his line up. If he doesn’t change it, imma talk to the commish...

Ya got a few hours to get that going.

I either hit up whoever the dude is or the commish or whatever I need to do to make that not happen. One matchup like that could dictate seeding and who ends up winning the championship.

Back
Top Bottom