***OFFICIAL 2019-20 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD (VOL. CALMA)***

I’m really praying that Marquise Brown picks it up. Jarvis is actually trying to ball, the one week I didn’t play him.

Mixon and Mark Andrews on my bench (started Hunter Henry) and Mixon with almost 16 PPR points and Andrews with 23. While Saquan giving me absolutely nothing smh

oh yeah, and started Brees against a trash secondary and he’s also doing nothing and I started him over Rodgers

This league I’m in....man i don’t know. I’m checking the scores and I’m like why does the Ravens D with two defensive touchdowns have the same amount of pts as the Lions D? I look at the scoring system and realized u get bonus pts for the actual length of the defensive td and not the actual td. I emailed the commish immediately. So this **** has been going all season long :smh:

He’s not injured. Goff just getting exposed. Dude has struggled all season against good defenses and a good defense on the road is just asking for a terrible Goff performance.

i hate rodgers sometimes... he handed the ball off at the goal line 3 times so he didnt get one td...then instead of going for a first down he throws a hail mary that nobody ever catches.... i knew i shoulda played winston instead

Last edited:
Another one of them weeks where if I played anyone else, I would be winning.

Ive scored the most pts and given up the most pts in the league :smh:

about to go 4-6

im up 25 but still dont feel confident... i got diggs playing next but my opponent got tevin coleman and sanders playing tomorrow... hopefully they get like 10 points total but i doubt it lol

Cant believe a lineup like this barely scrapes together 75pts

Brees
M.Gordon / Mack
Julio / Thomas
Waller
Carson
Buffalo
Zeurlein

:angry:

I need Carson to go HAM 🙏🏽

My teams are trending in opposite directions. Think I’m gonna win my NT league but gonna lose my main money league. If everything goes according:
NT 7-3
Main 6-4

Back
Top Bottom