***OFFICIAL 2019-20 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD (VOL. CALMA)***

i have Russ as well but im rolling Breesus out instead against my Falcons. Scooped him out the FA pool week 6ish.

Idk if i should flex Gurley or Carson though 🤔

Q: Brees
R: Gordon / Mack
W: Julio / Thomas
T: Waller
F: Gurley or Carson
D: (stream)
K: Zeurlein

Bench: Russ Chark J.Brown J.Gordon (dropping)

10team standard btw

i have Russ as well but im rolling Breesus out instead against my Falcons. Scooped him out the FA pool week 6ish.

Idk if i should flex Gurley or Carson though 🤔

Q: Brees
R: Gordon / Mack
W: Julio / Thomas
T: Waller
F: Gurley or Carson
D: (stream)
K: Zeurlein

Bench: Russ Chark J.Brown J.Gordon (dropping)

10team standard btw
Carson

Just traded my OBJ and Jaylen Samuel for Amari Cooper :pimp:

this is to the James Connor owner.

my team bout to have Coop, Cook, Fournette, Josh Jacobs and Hunter Henry :pimp:

Eh not sure I’d be celebrating that too much.

Cooper been consistently banged up and has the hardest schedule of any WR from weeks 11-15.

Samuels is gonna keep getting work regardless in the passing game and the Steelers have the easiest RB schedule the rest of the way.

Beckham has one of the easiest remaining WR schedules. Might buy low on him in a league.

But...you’re already stacked at RB so you’re essentially just swapping Beckham for Cooper. Worth the risk with how trash the Browns pass offense has been thus far.

Eh not sure I’d be celebrating that too much.

Cooper been consistently banged up and has the hardest schedule of any WR from weeks 11-15.

Samuels is gonna keep getting work regardless in the passing game and the Steelers have the easiest RB schedule the rest of the way.

Beckham has one of the easiest remaining WR schedules. Might buy low on him in a league.

But...you’re already stacked at RB so you’re essentially just swapping Beckham for Cooper. Worth the risk with how trash the Browns pass offense has been thus far.

I did somewhat of the same to the conner owner except Traded away Samuels got Beckham in return. They were desparate at RB and OBJ hasnt given them anything. Assuming Conner comes back chances are you cant start them both until the Steelers establish a 1/2 combo or Samuels could just go back to being back up and i get WR1 that has one of the easiest schedules coming up. If he doesnt produce i still lose nothing because i gave away a backup

Which if these TE are worth streaming for the week? (Stnd)

Graham Rudolph Geisick Doyle Herndon J.Smith Howard McDonald

Dude in my work league dropped Howard & Chark. Im #2 and I know for a fact I will get whichever one I want because the guy who has #1 hasnt used his #1 claim all season.

I think you're good on WRs, go for Howard and hope he lands to your squad. If not Chark is a good fall back

Howard is as solid as they come rn. He's pretty much always good for 50 yards and a TD.

I'm interested to see how the Jags look with Foles. Chark was Minshew's go-to. Westbrook was that for Foles from what we saw early, but he's banged up.

I fell asleep last night checking fantasy stuff forgot to put a claim in. He passed waivers so i got him as a FA and kept my #2 spot :smokin

Anyways .. ROS which WR is the move (and will need these as fill in for Tyreek wk12)

FA: Chark Westbrook Cooks Parker Kirk Samuel Boyd C.Davis A.Brown M.Brown Crowder

I see how everybody feel about Russ (I do too) but, who would you start Rogers or Russ? Rogers been very wishy washy.

Only reason I did this trade was because I’m stacked at RB. And I’m currently on the outside lookin in for a playoff spot so I can’t keep hoping/praying for the Browns to wake up.
Jaylen Smith will have little value to me even if Connor is out another few weeks. Had to strike while it was hot.

I have Josh Allen but his schedule will be not be too friendly here soon.

Who's the play out of these guys down the stretch?

Tannehill Foles Brissett K.Allen

Need some input
Defense: Giants against the Jets or 49ers against Seattle

Flex: Breida, Mixon or Tyler Boyd

Thanks fellas, was leaning Giants and Breida. That Ravens defense that Boyd and Mixon are going against worry me

Back
Top Bottom