• July

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • August

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • September

Votes: 6 42.9%

• Total voters
Can’t ask for anything more from Cessa. He’s been fine when he’s pitched

Nonetheless I’m in for Archer. Would probably part with Clint/Florial Adams or Medina and a couple lesser project prospects

Severino/Tanaka/CC/Archer/Gray
Warren/Holder/Green/Britton/Robertson/Betances/Chapman

And Cessa being the last guy in

Caught the last few innings of the game at work. Didn't even realize we had a day game.

Can’t ask for anything more from Cessa. He’s been fine when he’s pitched

Nonetheless I’m in for Archer. Would probably part with Clint/Florial Adams or Medina and a couple lesser project prospects

Severino/Tanaka/CC/Archer/Gray
Warren/Holder/Green/Britton/Robertson/Betances/Chapman

And Cessa being the last guy in

I do not want to give up Florial for Archer.

Probably could work out not giving Florial but I’d be okay with it.

Sheffield seems to be the only under no circumstances guy other than those in the bigs already

I think we'd be able to keep our bullpen intact for the next 3 years, length of Chapman's contract after this year, and for similar price to what it currently is.

Chapman (30)
Dellin (30)
DRob (33)
Britton (30)
Holder (25)
Green (27)
Warren (30)

Chapman/Dellin / DRob / Britton is about $48mil

Dellin is going to his final year of arbitration, which will be likely $7mil. We should bypass it, and give him 4 year / $44mil (11th highest paid reliever)
DRob is a FA was making $13mil. Offer 3 year / $24mil (22nd highest paid reliever)
Britton 4 year / $44mil

That would put Chapman / Dellin / DRob / Britton at about $48mil again

Not really sure any of those would get maybe more than a couple mil dollars more than what I put. A team could try to swoop in on Dellin, but that's why you don't play around and give him more money to bypass last year of arbitration and pay him what he's owed.

Warren made $3mil and will be a FA. May have to give him a mil or two raise. But he's not going to get much more than what he's currently making because he doesn't have starter stuff.
Green has 4 more years before he hits FA, Holder has 5 years before he hits Free Agency.

Keeps the bullpen together for the few years we have the luxury of paying top dollar for it, and then when we have to pay Judge, Sanchez, Sevy, etc. We get the money from the contracts expiring from the bullpen

Another benefit of it being just Drury & McKinney

We still have all of our Top 19 prospects to go after contract controlled starters as well over the next 4 days. Probably won't be that motivated or give up too much for those guys but we still have the option to.

778D8C50-0B90-4AB5-B824-259370F54D61.png

pipe dream and mostly hypothetical...

but what would the nationals expect in return for harper for only 2 months

i know they’re only 7 back but my god the injuries on that team

No Judge or Sanchez til September :smh:; Red lightning needs to get rid of these concussion symptoms; and we traded our 5th and 6th OFers today

Last edited:
damb that manny trade would of made more sense now... need the offense after what happen to judge... hopefully the pitching is straight though

Back
Top Bottom