Votes: 1 7.1%
  • July

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • August

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • September

Votes: 6 42.9%

• Total voters
Slept on it, had some morning sex and rocked my Sanchez tee to work and ready to move on.

LETS GO !!!!

Sanchez will be a strong liability moving forward, period. Sure, he'll hit and some will forget, but I guarantee he'll do something down the line to cost the Yankees an important game. His lethargic attitude is not appreciated, and will be a cancer.

Yanks just congratulated their Heart and Hustle winner .... Austin Romaine .... tweeted by Brian Cashman :wow: :lol:

Beef ...

Don't hate the strategy of loading the bullpen and only needing 4-5 innings from our starter. The starting pitching market sucks.

2FCEF3A1-42C3-44BE-BF77-78A18D7BB2CB.jpeg

Sanchez will be a strong liability moving forward, period. Sure, he'll hit and some will forget, but I guarantee he'll do something down the line to cost the Yankees an important game. His lethargic attitude is not appreciated, and will be a cancer.

because he won’t ever win us an important game. Not to mention his general ability at framing and throwing out runners mean nothing because hey passed balls. Even when statistically last year he evened out any negative impact from passed balls

A cancer would be someone who negatively impacts the locker room, which no one has leaked about him through the media.

even in a really off offensive year where he’s barely making any contact, he’s still producing a decent amount.

With catchers typically you get one or the other. Good on offense, terrible on defense or vice versa. Gary has the capability and has exhibited skill to do both effectively.

If a passed ball costs us a game, it happens. Just like a Chapman can’t hit the zone at all could and has cost us a game before and in the future.

Yanks dont want dude handling the bad pub. They are definitely sitting his *** for a ""DL" stint so he can watch our Heart and Hustle winner get down :rofl:

Ahhh whatever, put it behind, lets get it back on track. Hopefully he learns and comes back hustling, hitting and stopping all balls that come near him. However that sounds ..

**** that, Gary has half assed it or walked to first at least once in every game since the break. Bench him for a few games, embarrass him and curse him the **** out. I’m tired of him. Romine calls a better game and his hitting better. I know Gary is better but **** him, tired of that *****

**** Boone and the Yanks for this weak *** copout.

Back
Top Bottom