Votes: 3 21.4%
  • August

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • September

Votes: 6 42.9%

• Total voters
0fc22d2c4e8d780eaf2669db567647d5.jpg

light work :smokin

god we needed this tonight, manana fellas 8)

Steve Matz for Gary Sanchez trade any one ? Do we have enough depth to throw all relievers as the 5th Starter like TB?

Warren
Greene
Robertson
Betances
Britton
Chapman

Yankees protecting Gary from being eaten alive in NY, such a shame, let him learn his lesson. I can't stand that lethargic attitude. Dude looks like he doesn't give a ****

Britton woulda been the final piece for Astros to win it all again with that monstrous rotation good thing we snatched him up before hand

So German just has to not be a screw up for 3 innings a start. Too bad he’s got a 9.00ERA in the first :rofl:

Britton is a beast, don't like trading prospects in the division but I don't know **** about most of these prospects so I'm just gonna tell myself they're trash

Good win last night, we needed that.

Bench Gary, don't let him cop out with an injury.

i was shocked when i heard the news.... but in a way i respect it cuz it shows that boone is not playing any games and will bench anyone... thats the real reason gary went on the dl i doubt hes still injured... and the bullpen is stacked... i was about to say we need another starter not another guy in the bullpen but the bullpen has looked shaky at times so this is a good luxury to have... now the starters can pitch less innings if they having trouble like german or sonny...they need to give sheffield a shot and put german back in the minors

Back
Top Bottom