Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd call that bluff.

I feel you but this situation is toxic and it's over.

I've never seen a situation get this bad and get resolved peacefully. Do you really see Leonard reuping with the Spurs after all this ****? The fans already hate him. The old Spur legends have been popping big ****. This marriage is over.

I just don't see Leonard ever stepping foot in that building again. The Spurs really want to answer those questions daily? All summer league long? Every practice? Every press conference? Every game?

I'd call that bluff.

It's like 50 million dollars. There's not a man on earth that doesn't care about 50 million dollars.

True... but when you already have hundreds of millions, 50MM ain’t that big of a difference

Is a quad injury really a concern?

PG13 damn near had his foot amputated and he came back better than ever.

That quad isnt a concern in my opinion.

yea..but...you have no idea what you're talking about :lol:.

One was a clean, bone break.

The other...dealing with muscles and tendons. Imagine tendonitis...that doesn't go away no matter how much rest and ice and time you get it....and surgery isn't an option because there is physically nothing to repair. It is just your body's natural reaction to trauma. And oh yea, your body reads it as trauma literally ever time you run or jump...come to a quick stop or slide your feet.

Yeah...no biggie.

Leonard already said he doesn't care about the money though.

If that's what it is then just let him walk.

I'd sit tight and let him know what it feels like to walk away from $50 Million.

Reason why Melo was so ansty in getting traded was the money. He wanted to resign and get his bag.

If i'm the Spurs, no way do I give Kawhi his cake and let him eat it too

Please get this trade done, tryna see Lebron decision ASAP but knowing his *** gonna drag this out

True... but when you already have hundreds of millions, 50MM ain’t that big of a difference

What? Who's mans is this? LOL
Let's say Kawhi has $200 Million. $50 Million of that is 25%. That's a pretty sizeable number. It's not chicken ****.

If Kawhi was billionaire, that would change things. But even then :rofl:

I'd sit tight and let him know what it feels like to walk away from $50 Million.

If i'm the Spurs, no way do I give Kawhi his cake and let him eat it too
Bingo. At this point, **** him. :lol:

That marriage is over. I'm damn sure not gonna send him where he wants to go and position him to make an extra $50m's in the process.

Especially not if the reward is just Brandon Ingram.

And yeah... :rofl: :smh: @ scoffing at $50m... Kawhi ain't LeBron... He's not rolling in endorsement cash.

Curry is an ELITE defender

Lmbo and the people who co-signed this.

Jrue Holiday when healthy is an elite defender, Jimmy Butler, and Chris Paul even though he’s lost a step Curry is not an elite defender.

Dude is average at best and GSW elite team defense hides his deficiencies a lot I’m starting to wonder do some of y’all even watch the games.

Said this last year, but Lakers took too long to trade Brandon Ingram. Kid has less value than Kuzma and Josh ****ing Hart smh

Value is relative here.

Kuzma and Hart have more "value" to the Lakers because of their contracts. LA would be strapped for cash and they need young players on cheap assets to compete.

Ingram is 3 years younger than both and has infinite more potential. That should be way more valuable to the Spurs.

yea..but...you have no idea what you're talking about :lol:.

One was a clean, bone break.

The other...dealing with muscles and tendons. Imagine tendonitis...that doesn't go away no matter how much rest and ice and time you get it....and surgery isn't an option because there is physically nothing to repair. It is just your body's natural reaction to trauma. And oh yea, your body reads it as trauma literally ever time you run or jump...come to a quick stop or slide your feet.

Yeah...no biggie.
did he tear his quad? I legit had to good quad to make sure i knew exaclty where it was. I knew it was on the leg. :rofl:

Did TJ Leaf play at all last year? I know they had a bit of a logjam in the frontcourt.

If you're the Spurs, why would you send Kawhi to a direct competitor? I just don't understand this thinking.

Ship him out East and let LeBron have PG13 :lol:

If you're the Spurs, why would you send Kawhi to a direct competitor? I just don't understand this thinking.

They would have already shipped him to the east if they got an offer worth a damn.

Spoiler: they haven't. NOBODY is trading anything for a player who is a free agent coming off a major injury.

because Kawhi wants to play in LA. Otherwise, it would be different. So you trade him to the enemy or do nothing and have distraction the whole season only to lose him for nothing because of spite. I want to see Pop deal with the distraction and answering those questions all season long.

What? Who's mans is this? LOL
Let's say Kawhi has $200 Million. $50 Million of that is 25%. That's a pretty sizeable number. It's not chicken ****.

If Kawhi was billionaire, that would change things. But even then :rofl:

I’m not saying it’s chicken ****. Obviously 50MM is a lot of money....

I’m just saying that there’s other more important life factors that play into it that makes an extra 50MM not that big of a deal to him.

I’d rather take 150MM to live in LA than 200MM to live in SA tbh.

no way. Thats why BI is being discussed. Spurs would hang up if it was Kuz and 1st.

Tbh I always thought BI was one of the most overrated young prospects in the game. Similar to Wiggins. Does a few things good, but doesnt move the needle that way you'd hope he did.

Lakers rather keep Kuzma over him. Spurs rather take a deal centered around Jaylen, tells me enough about BIs value.

If I were the Spurs, id take that into consideration for sure, but I am also looking into getting the best return possible regardless of the team. Much like the Cavs and Celtics last year.

They would have already shipped him to the east if they got an offer worth a damn.

Spoiler: they haven't. NOBODY is trading anything for a player who is a free agent coming off a major injury.
Let alone a guy who stated his intentions that he would like to be in LA for the long run

Bingo. At this point, **** him. :lol:

That marriage is over. I'm damn sure not gonna send him where he wants to go and position him to make an extra $50m's in the process.

Especially not if the reward is just Brandon Ingram

Then why not ship him to Boston or Philly already?

Because none of those offers come close to Ingram.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom