**OFFICIAL** 2018 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Goff gave me negative points..

giphy.webp

RIP if you started Goff.

Dont even know what to say really. You couldnt have expected huge numbers. Def not negative tho

Yeah buddy 2 W's in the playoffs

85.40 - 82.05 .. got cute and benched Gronk used Samuels in the TE slot. Gronk goes off. Benched the Bears for the Bills, cant get mad at that but damn.

93.1 - 115.5 .. avoided the Henry explosion and Juju om the beat :smokin

Down 8 in last reg season week for big money league. My Diggs vs his Cook

I was down 18 in my money league and just saw that the Bears gave me 20 and put me up 2 :pimp: My opponent cursed me out in our group chat :rofl:

What is the Miami backfield looking like right now? Is gore worth a flex start next week?

Edit- just seen Miami is at minny next week.

Let's see. I was down 40+ from the 1PM games and I gave up hope. I didn't even watch any 2nd half's of the 4PM games bc I was so pissed.

Cooper was my "last resort" heading into MNF tonight. I ran out at around 6:30 quick, he legit had 3.6 points. I opened up my ESPN app an hour later to see he was at 34 :wow: . Refreshed a few minutes later and he scored for a third time. I've closed the gap. Of course I had to face Bears D/ST tho :smh: so now heading into MNF....

I need 34.9 or more combined from Russ & Thielen. Opponent has no one. Half point ppr. Someone tell me it can happen :nerd:

i almost belichik'd myself :smh:

sometimes you gotta just stick with the guys that got you there regardless of how theyve played or their matchup.

I won my 1st rd matchup by 3, but if i stuck with my guys and not play matchup/get cute, I win by at least 35

i almost belichik'd myself :smh:

sometimes you gotta just stick with the guys that got you there regardless of how theyve played or their matchup.

I won my 1st rd matchup by 3, but if i stuck with my guys and not play matchup/get cute, I win by at least 35
No reason to mess with lineups now unless it's a really bad matchup.

My roster that I'm running with for the playoffs is pretty much all drafted players

No reason to mess with lineups now unless it's a really bad matchup.

My roster that I'm running with for the playoffs is pretty much all drafted players

Seeing as the falcons have struggled last weeks and playing on the road in the cold i swapped out Ryan. Bears D vs Rams O .. no one expected that from the rams i went with the Bills

Still alive in 2/4 leagues. Praying to keep the luck alive over the next two weeks.

Thank the lawd Tyreek’s injury isn’t serious

Now I just need Ware and Ekeler to be good to go for TNF

Playing ESPN standard fantasy. I'm up by 10.3 points with only the Seahawks D/ST left to play, my opponent has 0 left.

I'm going to put my defense on the bench and run the slot empty. Is there any way this could come back to bite me?

Playing ESPN standard fantasy. I'm up by 10.3 points with only the Seahawks D/ST left to play, my opponent has 0 left.

I'm going to put my defense on the bench and run the slot empty. Is there any way this could come back to bite me?

No thatd be a historical stat correction.

I did the same last night with Rams defense. I was 22 and benched them. Most ive seen a defense have is -10, didnt think that would happen but didnt want to chance it and makenthe matchup closer than it should be

No thatd be a historical stat correction.

I did the same last night with Rams defense. I was 22 and benched them. Most ive seen a defense have is -10, didnt think that would happen but didnt want to chance it and makenthe matchup closer than it should be
Yeah it seems like a no brainer but then I suddenly got nervous there's some league penalty I don't know about.

Back
Top Bottom