**OFFICIAL** 2018 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

200_d.gif

Omg, had to sweat this one out

Went into tonight up 27... I had no one, opponent had Seattle D

I was up 3pts with 2 minutes left... Was sweating after that fumble recovery for a TD :smh:

Got **** from Russ & Thielen. Season over in work league. Was fun while it lasted.

A guy in my work league said in one of his money leagues he was 11-2 faced off with someone that was 7-6 and got washed by 60

7-6 team had Henry Julio Kittle & Landry

A guy in my work league said in one of his money leagues he was 11-2 faced off with someone that was 7-6 and got washed by 60

7-6 team had Henry Julio Kittle & Landry
Awful :smh:.

No matter how good your team is during the regular season, luck plays a major factor in the playoffs.

Man Chiefs-Chargers and Panthers-Saints better be some shootouts cause I’m starting 5 players in just those two games combined in one league.

I surely did not think I’d be starting Curtis Samuel in the Semifinals in two leagues, but here we are.

Chargers as good a team as they are, will be lucky to leave KC with a win. Gotta hope Uncle Phil continues to eat and feed Keenan all game.

made it to the semi-finals by the skin of my teeth. been decimated by injuries and I need to start one the below wide receivers. any suggestions?

pettis vs seahawks
daesean hamilton vs browns
jordy nelson @ bengals

also considering derek carr @ bengals? or should i stick with rodgers @chicago

made it to the semi-finals by the skin of my teeth. been decimated by injuries and I need to start one the below wide receivers. any suggestions?

pettis vs seahawks
daesean hamilton vs browns
jordy nelson @ bengals

also considering derek carr @ bengals? or should i stick with rodgers @chicago

Hamilton seems like he’s gonna get the targets but Pettis has been looking nice the last month and had a huge game vs the Seahawks a couple weeks ago. I would just avoid dealing with Raiders players :lol:

Back
Top Bottom