I have no idea to do with waivers :rolleyes

I guess put claims in for damien williams since i own Ware in all 3 leagues

1. Drop Bills - Add Williams
Screenshot_20181211-211804_Yahoo Fantasy.jpg
2. Drop TSmith - Add Williams
PhotoGrid_1544588522079.jpg
3. Drop Broncos - Add Williams
PhotoGrid_1544588788989.jpg

Corey Davis @NYG or Kenny Golladay @BUF??

Leaning Davis since Golladay will likely be shadowed by Tre'davious White :sick: any input is appreciated

Last edited:
having trouble going btwn starting Baltimore (vs TB) and Seattle (@ SF). Leaning towards Baltimore since they're at home but I can tell it'll be a game time decision

BAB10304-895D-4CDB-A25B-7C1EC5307E51.jpeg
Who do I start as my FLEX guys? And kicker go with Lutz or take a chance with this TNF game with Badgley?

Last edited:
Im really considering flexing Doug Martin vs Cincy. Hes been pretty consistent the last 3 weeks.

My RB: Miller Ware/Williams Mack Adams Michel

Would you dudes change anything?

Untitled.png

Rivers tomorrow night. I had Rivers all season and the only time he saw my bench was on his bye.

Engram burned me every week, but I think I like him over Rudolph. If you can hit the waiver to grab a guy like Ian Thomas, do it.

Wentz expected to miss this week possibly ROS

In one of my leagues dude in semis has Wentz & no backup. Hid opponent has Jameis, just went out and picked up Dak Carr & Foles :lol:

Dude is gonna be heated when he finally realize. He gonna have to choose from Mullens Eli Tannehill Driskell Allen Stafford Darnold Rosen

Dude dropped Carr, but i want to make sure that guy doesnt have a QB to use. Would rather see the ither guy if we meet up in the ship. Who am i dropping to pick up Carr?

Bench: Rodgers Samuels D.Williams Edwards Rams

I would say Rams but they have nice matchups this week & next. I have the Texans

Back
Top Bottom