**OFFICIAL** 2018 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

I dont understand how yall draft dudes relatively early and dont play them come playoff time :lol:

giphy.webp

Two teams. One playing vs Barkley and other vs gronk smh.

Sutton (Vs SF) or Pettis (Vs DEN)
im personally putting Sutton in vs my niners bcz my niners secondary is food. Pettis balled last game but before then he been meh with injuries. But also read denver has plenty of injuries on D.

-Work League: Projected to lose by 15. George Kittle goes bananas. Now projected to win by 20.
-Brother's League: Projected to lose by 30. George Kittle goes bananas. Now projected to win by 5

My opponents must be HEATED :rofl:

I never look at my fantasy scores until after all afternoon games are completed. But my friend who im fighting for a playoff spot in one of my leagues just texted me congrats :pimp:

I should have had the 1 seed but I missed the bye by 5 points because my entire team had 2 touchdowns last week.

This week I’m going to lose in the first round with the second most points across the entire league because my opponent has amari cooper.

Absolutely *****ing typical

Let’s go Gurley, wake up!!!

I need him to outscore Cohen by 12 pts to win highest points this week and most points for the season

Luxury of benching the rams defense. Juju late game heroics with the seal

Down 2 with Zuerlein, 20 something FG got me barely ahead atm

Big money league: Juju :pimp: Now I’m up 10 and still have Diggs tomm.

2nd league: AGAINST Juju. :rolleyes I’m all done and officially out.

Can’t win em’ all, but if I gotta move on...rather it be my big league.

Back
Top Bottom