**OFFICIAL** 2018 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

For those wondering about Melvin Gordon for the fantasy playoffs...he’s definitely missing these next two games and their Week 15 game is on a Thursday. He definitely ain’t gonna be back til Week 16 at the earliest.

For those wondering about Melvin Gordon for the fantasy playoffs...he’s definitely missing these next two games and their Week 15 game is on a Thursday. He definitely ain’t gonna be back til Week 16 at the earliest.

Of course the 1st place team in my main league has Ekeler. The gift that keeps on giving.

Of course the 1st place team in my main league has Ekeler. The gift that keeps on giving.

I’m the first place team in my league and I scooped Ekeler up as soon as the 2nd place dude dropped him a couple weeks ago :lol:

The 2nd place dude traded me Edelman and Kerryon for what ended up being just Tyler Boyd and dropped Matt Ryan, Ekeler and Bears D/ST for me to pick up throughout the year.

I only have Ekeler in one league, but it's a 12 team 2 Flex league and I've been hurting at that spot for the past few weeks. He should fit in very nicely for the playoffs :pimp:.

The Gordon owner in one of my leagues did this move yesterday morning then again just before the game started

PhotoGrid_1543249226219.jpg

He picked up Butker for stash since he used Bryant. He will have to roll with Saquon & Chubb ROS cuz Ekeler will get got by top 4 if not them then by me who is 1 spot ahead of him in waiver

The Gordon owner in one of my leagues did this move yesterday morning then again just before the game started

PhotoGrid_1543249226219.jpg

He picked up Butker for stash since he used Bryant. He will have to roll with Saquon & Chubb ROS cuz Ekeler will get got by top 4 if not them then by me who is 1 spot ahead of him in waiver

I would kick myself (no Butker pun) :sick: .

10 and 2 and secured bye week...Gordon injury is going to kill me...hopefully by the time I play he goes otherwise I'm done

10-2 and secured the bye week in my league.

The other division will have a 4 way tie at 6-6 going into this last week of the regular season :sick::smokin Drama

Just seen that Ekler was dropped in our league. I got 8th in waiver wire so he wont be there, dude who has #1 order is not going to the playoffs. I need him to scoop him up so none of the playoff teams get em :frown::frown:

Last edited:

Edit:

Main league: Should I grab Chiefs D/ST @Oak (next wk) right now and drop Skins or Jags?

Last edited:
Since i have a roster spot to fill now for Doyle who's handcuff should i take :rolleyes

Spencer Ware (Hunt)
Malcom Brown (Gurley)

My RB: Michel Mack Adams Miller

Or dont worry about it?

Since i have a roster spot to fill now for Doyle who's handcuff should i take :rolleyes

Spencer Ware (Hunt)
Malcom Brown (Gurley)

My RB: Michel Mack Adams Miller

Or dont worry about it?

Don't think you need to bother unless you wanna block the actual Hunt & Gurley owners. You'll never start either over Michel & Mack or Adams so.

I currently have Doyle and Heuerman.... My first TE1 was Eifert.... 16 team PPR..... AMA!!!!!!!!!! FML!!!!! Hella sad RN

Don't think you need to bother unless you wanna block the actual Hunt & Gurley owners. You'll never start either over Michel & Mack or Adams so.

Nope wouldnt use em unless i had inhuries and matchup was too good to pass up. Still would be an unknown of their usage going in to the game, risky.

Back
Top Bottom