**OFFICIAL** 2018 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Ima roll with the Rodgers and Adams combo tonight, but should i start Carson in the flex?
I have OBJ, Adams, Alex Collins, mark ingram as other starters. On the bench are Demaryius thomas and Calvin Ridley that can replace Carson. James White usually my flex

help please, pick 3 of the below 4. non-PPR:

Lamar Miller @ WAS
Adrian Peterson v HOU
Chris Carson v GB
Dion Lewis @ IND

help please, pick 3 of the below 4. non-PPR:

Lamar Miller @ WAS
Adrian Peterson v HOU
Chris Carson v GB
Dion Lewis @ IND

Would probably go Dion, AP and Miller since nobody knows what the Seahawks are gonna do with their backfield and it’s a TNF game. Even though I don’t particularly like Miller or AP this week.

Alright benching Rodgers tonight in favor of Luck.

No reason other than i have Adams and Jones already set to start. 3 of 9 on TNF is too much and i Figure Luck will throw more since Tenn run D is pretty good

pick 2...standard league
dion lewis @ ind
dalvin cook @ chi
tevin coleman vs dal
amari cooper @ atl

Alright benching Rodgers tonight in favor of Luck.

No reason other than i have Adams and Jones already set to start. 3 of 9 on TNF is too much and i Figure Luck will throw more since Tenn run D is pretty good
haha damn I have Luck on the bench too. gonna stick with Rodgers though
going with 3 of 9 tonight. Rodgers, Adams, Carson

haha damn I have Luck on the bench too. gonna stick with Rodgers though
going with 3 of 9 tonight. Rodgers, Adams, Carson

Ive used him every game this season n im torn. I despise TNF. If i could afgord id bench jones but person i was trading to get collins wont make up their mind, which id sit jones if i wantes to not use someone.

Idk what to do

giphy.gif

I will take that 14.5 points from Baldwin :pimp:

Praying he’ll have a strong end to the season

Who's the idiot who flexed MVS after most people he asked say go with Collins?

giphy.gif

At least I had Aaron Jones.

But opponent had Adams...

psh-gif-7.gif

MVS killed me too :lol:. I didn't have a choice though, had to start him due to byes :ohwell:.

MVS killed me too :lol:. I didn't have a choice though, had to start him due to byes :ohwell:.

I really should have just went with Collins. Every week I bench him, he goes off. Won't be surprised to see him do it again on Sunday.

I truthfully felt good about MVS last night heading in. He was targeted what, three times? EQ was getting more looks :smh: and don't get me started on the Peyton Manning-Austin Collie treatment that Adams was getting all night.

2013-01-26-Collie1.png

Alex Collins? He’s been on my bench for a minute now but I don’t think I can start him over zeke, Coleman, Ingram, or Mack so :lol:

Alex Collins? He’s been on my bench for a minute now but I don’t think I can start him over zeke, Coleman, Ingram, or Mack so :lol:

In the league I have him, I'm not making the playoffs. However, he does have a great playoff schedule.

Oh, so I wasn’t the only dummy who started MVS? :D

But I started Adams too so...it’ll even out, I guess. ::Shrugs::

Im about to be screwed next week with Hunt on a bye. Apparently nobody wants to trade and improve their team with legitimate playmakers im offering.

Do i trade for Barber :rolleyes vs SF as my RB2 to Aaron Jones? Or just roll out Yeldon vs BUF and hope he falls in the endzone w/40-60yds receiving

:nerd:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom