**OFFICIAL** 2018 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Coutee on FA, should I drop Ito Smith for him? I'd like to stash him as the Nuk owner. Looking at schedules I don't think I'd ever start Ito barring and injury.
Nuk, Julio and ARob are my other WR's

Should I try and trade my Duke Johnson for his Russell Wilson? He needs a RB and has Aaron Rodgers starting.

Wilson’s schedule down the stretch looks good

I have Phillip Rivers btw

Also have Dalvin Cook, Zeke, and Marlon Mack as my other RB’s

Should I try and trade my Duke Johnson for his Russell Wilson? He needs a RB and has Aaron Rodgers starting.

Wilson’s schedule down the stretch looks good

I have Phillip Rivers btw

Also have Dalvin Cook, Zeke, and Marlon Mack as my other RB’s

You could. Rivers doesn't have a good sched? I have him in one league (and ironically Russ in another). Uncle Phil is always good for 2+ TD's a game.

You could. Rivers doesn't have a good sched? I have him in one league (and ironically Russ in another). Uncle Phil is always good for 2+ TD's a game.

You’re right, I just seen a game vs the Ravens in the playoffs and started thinking...

Everything looks good for Rivers until week 16 “championship game”

Trading for Collins from an owner that also has DJ Chubb Howard & Smallwood

Tried making deals before and they counter with outrageous stuff. Legit has only used Collins twice sooooo ... owner has no WR (Green Kupp Amendola Sanders Edelman)

My team:
Rodgers Luck
Hunt AJones Yeldon Penny Samuels
Adams Juju Sammy DJax Miller
Ertz
Texans

Should I trade Hunt + Sammy or Djax for Chubb and DJ? Or DJ and Collins?

Or stick with trading a WR for Collins?

I NEED a RB for week 12 fill in for Hunt, reason im conaidering giving up Hunt. Along with with his playoff schedule + they could clinch early

Any thoughts here. Standard scoring im 5-5, sitting in 6th. 2 of the next 3 vs bottom of league but week 12 is when i face guy in 5th who has both kamara and ingram vs ATL (could be cincy repeat in production).

Go for DJ Chubb/Collins or just Collins?

I got Cousins going again this week, prepared to get knocked out of the playoffs when he doesn't do ****.

can't wait

same for Diggs

Just dropped useless bench pieces like Dede Westbrook and John Ross for Burkhead and Spencer Ware then stashed Burkhead on my IR and added Jaylen Samuels. Got Hunt, Connor and James White all handcuffed now :pimp:

Should I trade Goff for a mid tier QB and some assets? I already have Mahomes.

Or should I pick up Bortles off waivers. I would probably have to drop Fitzgerald, Carson, or Njoku.

Chris Carson a good play this week ? Its either him or Alshon for my flex spot.
It's tough because he's coming off an injury and Penny/Davis did well last week. However, the 'hawks coaching staff seems deadset on making him the #1 back. Hell, last time he came back from an injury after Penny played well, he dropped like 20 points.

He will be a solid flex at most. However, Alshon is the clear #2 target for Wentz behind Ertz in a pass heavy Philly offense

Rodgers or Luck

I already have Aaron Jones & Adams as well

That would be a lot of TNF stock, especially for one team. But ya figure if you're banking on Adams to eat, that means AR12 has to be feeding him.

I'm starting Aaron Jones tonight, and think I'm opting on leaving MVS on my bench, keeping Lindsay in my flex.

Deep league. Pick 2.

Adam Humphries at Giants
Brandon Marshall vs. Eagles
Dede Westbrook vs. Steelers
Brandon LaFell at Cardinals
John Brown vs. Bengals
Alfred Blue at Skins

Back
Top Bottom