**OFFICIAL** 2018 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Trade deadline is tomorrow for my Superflex, 2 Keeper League. I'm trying to swing a blockbuster :lol:. Just offered this and my boy is seriously considering it.

I give:
JuJu Smith-Schuster (4th round price)
Aaron Jones (12th round price)
Marcus Mariota

I get:
Patrick Mahomes (4th round price)
Sam Darnold

That would leave my lineup as:
QB1: Mahomes
Superflex: Russell Wilson
RB1: Todd Gurley
RB2: Alvin Kamara
WR1: Odell Beckham
WR2: Amari Cooper
FLEX: Leonard Fournette

I'm not losing with that lineup :lol:. And I'd have Mahomes as a 4th rounder next year when he'd almost surely be a 1st round pick (with Kamara as my other keeper in the 15th). Deadline is tomorrow at noon, and he said he's gonna let the offer marinate until then to see what else comes his way. Fingers crossed.

Hey Darnold is my boy and all but no one different you'd want instead? :lol:

Sucks to give up Jones at that price but yea getting Mahomes is major.

def prepared for Arizona defense to get me negative points, that would mark 3 weeks in a row :lol: before that Colts had 0 til a late sack to get me 1 point so almost 4 weeks

Hey Darnold is my boy and all but no one different you'd want instead? :lol:

Sucks to give up Jones at that price but yea getting Mahomes is major.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

My OG offer was JuJu/Jones but he nixed that. Once I added Mariota he got to considering. He doesn't really have anyone else that I'd be interested in so I just asked him to throw in Darnold for depth. The waiver wire is a wasteland since everyone starts 2 QBs and usually carries 2 QBs on their bench :lol:. Benches are 8 players deep along with 2 IR slots so almost everyone notable is rostered.

def prepared for Arizona defense to get me negative points, that would mark 3 weeks in a row :lol: before that Colts had 0 til a late sack to get me 1 point so almost 4 weeks

Naw, don't say that man. I picked up Arizona defense this week just cause they going up against Oak at home. I'm expecting decent defensive stats from them.

Looking to trade away Mack in my RB heavy league

Mack for Sanders?
Mack for Fitz?
Mack for Boyd or Cooper?
Mack & a WR for Jeffery & Collins?
Mack & a WR for Lindsay & Juju?

MY TEAM
Fitzpatrick
Conner Fournette Mack Lewis Michel Bell
Diggs Davis Miller MVS Edelman
Doyle
Texans

I want to upgrade my TE from Engram. Do I offer the Kupp owner Josh Reynolds (grabbed him this morning) & Engram for his Olsen, Reynolds for his Hooper, or just stay put as is?

.5 ppr.

I want to upgrade my TE from Engram. Do I offer the Kupp owner Josh Reynolds (grabbed him this morning) & Engram for his Olsen, Reynolds for his Hooper, or just stay put as is?

.5 ppr.

I mean if he’s dumb enough to do either of those then sure. The weeks Kupp missed Reynolds did nothing basically.

Trading for Collins from an owner that also has DJ Chubb Howard & Smallwood

Tried making deals before and they counter with outrageous stuff. Legit has only used Collins twice sooooo ... owner has no WR (Green Kupp Amendola Sanders Edelman)

My team:
Rodgers Luck
Hunt AJones Yeldon Penny Samuels
Adams Juju Sammy DJax Miller
Ertz
Texans

Should I trade Hunt + Sammy or Djax for Chubb and DJ? Or DJ and Collins?

Or stick with trading a WR for Collins?

I NEED a RB for week 12 fill in for Hunt, reason im conaidering giving up Hunt. Along with with his playoff schedule + they could clinch early

Week 12 is going to hurt for me. Mahomes and Goff both going to be on a buy. Considering trading away Goff for someone else. Or else I'll have to pick up someone off waivers like Lamar Jackson or Andy Dalton

Week 12 is going to hurt for me. Mahomes and Goff both going to be on a buy. Considering trading away Goff for someone else. Or else I'll have to pick up someone off waivers like Lamar Jackson or Andy Dalton

Whoa....i'm not a believer in having 2 QBs....especially if they BOTH have the same bye week! Try to trade one of them since I'm sure you can land a very nice piece since they're both TOP qbs

Whoa....i'm not a believer in having 2 QBs....especially if they BOTH have the same bye week! Try to trade one of them since I'm sure you can land a very nice piece since they're both TOP qbs
Yeah, for the large part I've just kept Goff because I had roster space and I wanted to keep him off another squad. I wanna make moves now because waiver wire is pretty thin at QB right now

What do you guys think between Eric Ebron or Vance McDonald for this week?
Ebron's been going off lately but idk how much it'll be spread between Doyle and him
Colts play Titans and Steelers play Jags.

Back
Top Bottom