**OFFICIAL** 2018 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Why do you need AJ if you have Diggs and Alshon?

I wouldn’t give up zeke and I’m sure if you really wanna trade zeke you can get a better package

Because it would leave me with my flex option being AJ/Diggs/Jeffrey over MVS, which is where I’m at now. Our flex spot is RB/WR/TE so starting all 3 would be an option.

He also just sent me:

Give: Zeke/Alshon for Kerryon/Robert Woods/AJ

Looking for opions on who to start for QB this week....

16 team PPR league....

DeShaun Watson vs @ ********
or
Andrew Luck vs Titans

If you wanna win, I wouldn't go with an inexperienced rookie

just me

It’s fantasy though. I see what you’re saying and it’s a toss up in my eyes right now also.

Smith with a banged up Washington OL and offense vs a Texans Defense that has been doing well.

Or

Rookie Lamar Jackson against one of the worst secondaries. Pencil him in for at least 50 yards rushing and at the minimum that’s 5 points already.

It’s fantasy though. I see what you’re saying and it’s a toss up in my eyes right now also.

Smith with a banged up Washington OL and offense vs a Texans Defense that has been doing well.

Or

Rookie Lamar Jackson against one of the worst secondaries. Pencil him in for at least 50 yards rushing and at the minimum that’s 5 points already.
that's true, I had Alex smith last week and he screwed me :lol:

would you guys make any changes here? (in particular, get Ebron into the lineup?)

upload_2018-11-18_10-32-21.png

Should I bench John Brown in favor of Adam Huphries or Brandon LaFell?

Worried about the QB situation in Baltimore.

pick 2 - ppr

mack vs Titans
Ingram vs eagles
Kerryon vs panthers

I currently have Conner, Mack and kerryon starting.

I love it when the team that hasnt been about nothing the whole year.. leaving players injured or on a bye week starting.. when they played you.. They want to get their best lineup of the year out there.. :rofl:

giphy.webp

Need one for RB then a Flex, so pick 2.

Adrian Peterson
Lamar Miller
Anthony Miller
DJ Moore
Koke Coutee
John Ross

Back
Top Bottom