**OFFICIAL** 2018 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Going forward after this Leveon hold out fantasy catastrophe... would anyone ever draft a top 3 fantasy player that is holding out ever again?

I can't see myself taking that risk.

In my bigger buy in leagues, guys that took Leveon are suicidal lol!

Going forward after this Leveon hold out fantasy catastrophe... would anyone ever draft a top 3 fantasy player that is holding out ever again?

My only down fall is i should have taken a WR for my 2nd pick.

I went bell @7 then Fournette. Both basically been out all year so my only "wr1" is diggs and hes been so so.

RB - Bell Fournette Mack Michel Conner Lewis
WR - Diggs Edelman MVS Tyrell

Im 5-5 the bell situation hasnt cost me my popr management and questionable starts cost me at least 2 wins should be 7-3. Oh well

Last edited:

no one knew how this would play out and really, no one thought him holding out the entire year would ever happen. a guy of his talent it was worth the risk thinking he might miss a game or two and show up or even show up right before week 1.

that being said, out of all the leagues I've done, and from everyone I spoke to, he was still drafted in the top 4 in all the leagues im aware of where he was projected to go.

no one knew how this would play out and really, no one thought him holding out the entire year would ever happen. a guy of his talent it was worth the risk thinking he might miss a game or two and show up or even show up right before week 1.

that being said, out of all the leagues I've done, and from everyone I spoke to, he was still drafted in the top 4 in all the leagues im aware of where he was projected to go.

Yeah I didn't see him go for anything lower than $53 in any of my auctions but that's beside the question.

You'd risk drafting a holdout next season?

I just feel like there are enough top tier RB's to where I'd just pick someone who wasn't holding out. Don't need that risk/stress.

Nope. I took my risk this season and will never make the mistake again. Let that be someone else's problem.

We drafted the night before TNF kickoff, so we all knew he wasn't planning on reporting. I took Michael Thomas 11th overall, and after me b2b went CMC & Fournette. Melvin Gordon was gone already. So, when it came back around, I said **** it and took Lev. I don't regret the pick. What I do regret is not trading him when I could have fairly early on. I could have for Conner. I could have for CMC. ****, just two weeks ago I turned down Coleman & Lockett :lol:, but that one was me being stubborn mixed with false hope.

I'm 3-7 in that league, but I'm not chalking it up because I took Bell.

He was number 1 pick in one of my leagues.. :rofl:

Anyone confident in playing Mack this week?

I'm deciding between Dion Lewis, Mack or John Brown for my flex.

Anyone confident in playing Mack this week?

I'm deciding between Dion Lewis, Mack or John Brown for my flex.

Im debating i got him in 2 leagues and my options are very slim in 1. The 2nd league im flexing Lewis and benching Mack

I’m thinking about benching Mack, I have Zeke and Dalvin Cook as my rb’s and R. Woods in my flex.

Would y’all give up:

Trey Burton
Mike Evans
Dion Lewis

For Melvin Gordon?

Full point PPR

I would be receiving Gordon. I’m 8-2 in first place. Squad would be

Mahomes
Kamara / Gordon / Chubb / Crowell / McGuire
Amari / Ridley / golladay / Sutton
Ebron

I’d also get to keep Gordon for next season as it’s a keeper league

Guy in my league wants a WR and is content with Conner/Kamara

If I can talk him in to stashing AJ for playoffs, send my AJ for Fournette? Good? I'll ride Julio and Nuk ROS pray for no injury ...

Screenshot_20181113-200225_Yahoo Fantasy.jpg

Screenshot_20181113-200249_Yahoo Fantasy.jpg

Thoughts on Ty Montgomery and Crabtree?

My waivers are slim as hell. Idk if I should burn my waiver position on either of them. Kinda want to on Crabtree though with his ROS and my need of more solid options at my flex.

Who should i stash Josh Adams or Shady?

My RB: Mack Miller Michel Davis

Only considering Shady because they play Miami week 13 & Detroit week 15.

Would y’all give up:

Trey Burton
Mike Evans
Dion Lewis

For Melvin Gordon?

Full point PPR

I would be receiving Gordon. I’m 8-2 in first place. Squad would be

Mahomes
Kamara / Gordon / Chubb / Crowell / McGuire
Amari / Ridley / golladay / Sutton
Ebron

I’d also get to keep Gordon for next season as it’s a keeper league

yes run and hurry

Main league, missed out on my bids for Reynolds & Cardinals D/ST.

Work league, snagged the Josh's - Reynolds for $6 & Adams for $3. Simply depth adds.

Now I need to figure out what the hell to do with my work league defenses. I currently have Chiefs & Rams :smh: .

99564DF6-B1BC-4E2B-A255-62C77D60A2BB.png

Look at this ROS for Crabtree. I know he’s been pretty much a high floor low ceiling player this year but him, Brown and Snead should be able to eat on those pass defenses if Flacco/Lamar can play decent.

99564DF6-B1BC-4E2B-A255-62C77D60A2BB.png

Look at this ROS for Crabtree. I know he’s been pretty much a high floor low ceiling player this year but him, Brown and Snead should be able to eat on those pass defenses if Flacco/Lamar can play decent.

Hoping the same goes for Collins ROS.

Trade deadline is tomorrow for my Superflex, 2 Keeper League. I'm trying to swing a blockbuster :lol:. Just offered this and my boy is seriously considering it.

I give:
JuJu Smith-Schuster (4th round price)
Aaron Jones (12th round price)
Marcus Mariota

I get:
Patrick Mahomes (4th round price)
Sam Darnold

That would leave my lineup as:
QB1: Mahomes
Superflex: Russell Wilson
RB1: Todd Gurley
RB2: Alvin Kamara
WR1: Odell Beckham
WR2: Amari Cooper
FLEX: Leonard Fournette

I'm not losing with that lineup :lol:. And I'd have Mahomes as a 4th rounder next year when he'd almost surely be a 1st round pick (with Kamara as my other keeper in the 15th). Deadline is tomorrow at noon, and he said he's gonna let the offer marinate until then to see what else comes his way. Fingers crossed.

Back
Top Bottom