**OFFICIAL** 2018 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

If I can snag Rivers, say R6 or 7, I think I'm doing it.

you can get a great RB2/3 or WR 3 in rd 6-7 instead of a QB. i just dont see rivers getting more than 2-3 points per week (if even) than a guy you get in the 10th round honestly

U can probably get rivers round 8-10 depending on how big your league is n how fast they take qbs!! He’s ranked pretty low at least for yahoo users.

you can get a great RB2/3 or WR 3 in rd 6-7 instead of a QB. i just dont see rivers getting more than 2-3 points per week (if even) than a guy you get in the 10th round honestly

Yahoo has rivers getting drafted 114th. You should be able to get him in the 8th or 9th round

QB is the easiest position to replace. If Brady/Rodgers/Brees are averaging 22 ppg, there's bound to be few guys that were (un)drafted in the 12th+ round that are averaging 18. You're much better off grabbing a RB or WR in the early rounds instead of a QB. Positional scarcity.

If I can't convince you to not draft a QB early, please let me convince you to not draft a backup QB :lol:.

if i take a TE early its gonna be Gronk. not going to bother with the other TEs unless its 6th or 7th round and i can snag olsen or or walker. Jordan reed is a sleeper this year for me but you gotta have another TE to handcuff him if he gets inj

My strategy has been to go

WR
WR
WR/TE
TE/WR
RB
RB
QB

Gotta get Gronk/Kelce/Ertz

PPR? I'm picking 11th so by R3, Gronk is definitely gone. Kelce as well most likely, and Ertz may be there still.

I totally get the logic of going RB later on, but R 5-6 scares me at the options that will be there :lol: .

I get that Watson crushed it last year for the 6 games he played or whatever (I was a Watson owner, he carried me) but I have serious concerns taking him that high. He plays behind one of the worst lines in the NFL and its not a stretch to say that Watson will be less mobile when he gets back from injury.

I get that Watson crushed it last year for the 6 games he played or whatever (I was a Watson owner, he carried me) but I have serious concerns taking him that high. He plays behind one of the worst lines in the NFL and its not a stretch to say that Watson will be less mobile when he gets back from injury.

I hear ya on this.You guys have convinced me to go QB R7 or onward.

I hear ya on this.You guys have convinced me to go QB R7 or onward.
thats usually what I do

so far a lot of good QB going late but of course, by the time some of us draft those things change.

right now you can get some steals at all positions without camp and preseason even starting

if the value is there, i'll take anyone that I really like... Watson for round 4 is good right now... I've seen him go round 2-3 more recently!!!!

What does it cost you?

They would basically be my first 2 picks.

I have no problem with Kamara being my first round pick, just debating if I should keep Tyreke or wait to see who is being dropped on the list and take a risk on dropping them.

I'm waiting for the commish to send the list of available players that have to be dropped from the keeper list this season. We're allowed to keep a player 2 years in a row then have to drop em.

They would basically be my first 2 picks.

I have no problem with Kamara being my first round pick, just debating if I should keep Tyreke or wait to see who is being dropped on the list and take a risk on dropping them.

I'm waiting for the commish to send the list of available players that have to be dropped from the keeper list this season. We're allowed to keep a player 2 years in a row then have to drop em.

A second rounder seems pretty high for Tyreke. I'd rather play the draft and risk it.

Back
Top Bottom