**OFFICIAL** 2018 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Choose 2 out of the 4:

Josh Adams VS @DAL
Kenyan Drake VS NE
Justin Jackson VS CIN
Spencer Ware VS BAL

In my $300 buy-in league my team has been stacked as **** allll year. #1 seed and I have over 200 more points than the next closest person. I lost Kareem Hunt, Conner, Sanders and Olsen in the past week......

Thankfully my depth was really good too so I still have James White, Lindsey, Ware, Corey Davis and Jordan Reed to plug in for them but damn man. I reallllly pray Conner is back for next week.

So im thinking about dropping Matt Ryan going with Baker this week, and then Dak wk 15 & 16 (or go back for Ryan wk 16 vs CAR)

Also thinking about dropping Mack or Ware picking up Saints or Bills D/ST for this week. Bears wk 15 & 16

Reason dropping Mack or Ware, looking ahead i wouldnt use either as my RB or flex in the next 3 weeks.

:nerd:

Screenshot_20181206-085613_Chrome.jpg

I have an open roster spot for a WR after Sanders went down...

Cobb, Funchess or DaeSean Hamilton?

Funchess would be my add. I’m not sure Cobb will ever get right this year.

Is Zay Jones available in your league? I wanted to pick him up, it’s a dynasty however. He has looked pretty decent the last few weeks.

Funchess would be my add. I’m not sure Cobb will ever get right this year.

Is Zay Jones available in your league? I wanted to pick him up, it’s a dynasty however. He has looked pretty decent the last few weeks.

Nope Zay was already picked up. I scooped up Funchess cause of their extremely easy pass schedule plus with no Olsen they might go to Funchess as the red zone target.

Stuck deciding the flex spot in my PPR league between:

Michel, White, or Ekeler

Really stunk losing Gordon to the darn MCL sprain. My team was locked for a title run.

In the same boat, really need someone to flex since both Breida and Kerryon are out.
I'm in the likes to start Alshon, Cthompson, Theo, DHenry, Jalen Richard, Royce Freeman or Peyton Barber.

I know, that group sucks but who would you guys flex?

The rest of my team:
Cam, Trubisky
Julio, Nuk
Saquon, Lindsay
Burton
Pitt D

Rams DST or Bears DST?

I have both in 2 diff leagues and im going with the rams and sitting bears for ei
ther bills or saints

Aaron Rodgers vs ATL
or
Matt Ryan @ GB

Rodgers

Stuck deciding the flex spot in my PPR league between:

Michel, White, or Ekeler

Really stunk losing Gordon to the darn MCL sprain. My team was locked for a title run.

Michel

In the same boat, really need someone to flex since both Breida and Kerryon are out.
I'm in the likes to start Alshon, Cthompson, Theo, DHenry, Jalen Richard, Royce Freeman or Peyton Barber.

I know, that group sucks but who would you guys flex?

The rest of my team:
Cam, Trubisky
Julio, Nuk
Saquon, Lindsay
Burton
Pitt D

Richard

Rodgers vs Atl

Or Big Ben vs raiders??

Ben!?

.5 PPR, starting lineup as of now: Russ, Thielen & Cooper, DJ & Michel, Herndon, Samuels flex, Chargers D/ST & Tucker
Bench: Rams D/ST, Conner (out), Boyd, Action Jackson, Reynolds, Josh Adams & Gus Edwards

Would you adjust anything?

Need to fill my Flex and potentially my RB2 spot with Mixon being questionable. Rank the following

Mack
Coleman
Carson

Got a feeling Stevan Ridley is actually going to be the main ball carrier for the Steelers. Samuels will still get work though.

Back
Top Bottom