**OFFICIAL** 2018 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

My league still has 1 week until the playoffs start, I’ve lost Hunt and Conner, fortunately I had handcuffed my RBs early on. Hopefully this week will tell how Samuels will be utilized. My RB1 going into the week is DJ.

Great.

My WRs are strong and we have a RB/WR slot so I may run with a 2RB 4 WR setup, these potential RBBC situations in KC and Pitt are making me nervous. My 3peat is gonna be tough to accomplish.

Well yahoo has this stupid thing where u cant reclaim a player on waivers if you had just dropped him. So i couldnt put a claim in for denver d and someone else took them :smh:

Im thinking if rolling with the Saints. But then again i cant afford them letting jameis have a field day.

Available: Saints Steelers Bills

Conference championship .. I’m brown Chubb

65A4F47E-C2F7-4046-BB34-C347AF2C1490.png

Thoughts

My bench

74C59665-EE06-4F95-9770-69C6A781C535.png

Thanks

In my work league I drafted Sutton, dropped him, got him again, and then dropped him three days ago :lol: .

Sutton was great last week, bet hes gonna be a great pick next season with a season under his belt and maybe a better QB or broncos sticking with Keenum?

If yall didnt have Sutton already theres no need. Not like denver was the effecient passing offense anyway. Dude hasnt really done anything since DT left with Sanders being the #1, whats he gonna do now as THE guy and defenses focusing on him.

More than likely you arent starting him over you got anyway right?

Unless youre getting him to keep away from another team, but even then doubt theyd be starting him as well

And theres go julio with that ole foot injury showing up ...

So im looking available WR: Humphries, Sutton, Watkins, Miller, Pettis

But who am I dropping :rolleyes ... im think Mack based on his matchups i dont see my using him

Ryan
Adams Miller Michel Mack Ware Samuels
Julio Hopkins DJMoore
Gronk
Zuerlein
Bears

Julio better not **** my team up
Minor news but Mixon limited in practice today. Scooped up Gio since my opponent has Mixon

In a PPR league I had Connor, Breida, and Gordon. FML and own neither Samuels/Ekeler/Jackson/Lewis.

RBs were Gus/Drake/Richard/Thompson but dropped Thompson and added Blount/Gio.

I’m hoping Mixon and/or Johnson is out.

Thinking back on moves i made/shouldnt have, my squad going in to playoffs would be

10 team standard

Ryan
Conner Michel Miller Adams Samuels
Julio Hopkins Hill Green
TE?
Zuerlein
Bears

Back
Top Bottom