**OFFICIAL** 2018 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

I had Henry on my bench smh. Though like others have said I'd almost be willing to be he lays an egg next week.

Would yall drop Richard for Conley? Watkins is out 4-6 weeks now, yeah KC just signed KB but he aint gonna do squat

RB: Michel Ekeler Coleman Richard Kelly
WR: AB Hilton Tate DJ Moore

Would yall drop Richard for Conley? Watkins is out 4-6 weeks now, yeah KC just signed KB but he aint gonna do squat

RB: Michel Ekeler Coleman Richard Kelly
WR: AB Hilton Tate DJ Moore

You're never going to start Conley tho, unless you have three WR and really don't want Tate or Moore.

Really considering picking up Ian Thomas vs Browns and playing him over Gronk vs Miami. Cleveland is 5th highest in points allowed to TE’s at this point in the season. Man Pats inconsistent passing is really making this tough.

Who would you guys roll with? Ppr btw

You're never going to start Conley tho, unless you have three WR and really don't want Tate or Moore.

Its really just ti keep him off another playoff team since he has produced good flex numbers since watkins has been out.

Only 1 other team has legitimate start every game WR, the others got matchip dependent guys

Its really just ti keep him off another playoff team since he has produced good flex numbers since watkins has been out.

Only 1 other team has legitimate start every game WR, the others got matchip dependent guys

In that case go for it.

What to do:
Ryan(@GB) or Dak(PHI)???
J Reynolds(@CHI) or T Smith(@TB)???

Thanks in advance!!!

^Matt Ryan and Reynolds.

TE wasteland question:
I have Burton but last few weeks, if noting of the season, has been buns.
Should I start Hooper or Vance instead or stay put?

I'm in the same boat having Brady/Ryan/Dak. Probably going to pick last minuted between Ryan and Dak.

Pick a defense:

Dallas vs. Philly
Arizona vs. Detroits

Lol I swear the guy in my league who cries the most gets the luckiest **** to go his way

His opponent has OBJ and no other WR on his roster

He’s gonna have to pick up some bum

Last edited:
#1 seed in my league, team has destroyed people all year

Lost Beckham, Sanders, Hunt, Connor and Greg Olsen in one week.........

Beckham and Conner better be ready to play next week

I need to drop someone to pick up the Bills defense .. who? :nerd:

SN: I have the bears

Screenshot_20181208-231556_Yahoo Fantasy.jpg

Who's takin a shot with Jaylen Samuels?

I mentioned him before the season as someone to watch, but they never really need him to get too involved with the offense. Just keep in mind with him that even though he's a RB, he lined up all over the field in college and has above average pass catching ability. He's probably a better bet for DFS, but if you're in a PPR league and are desperate for whatever reason, he might be someone you consider.

Back
Top Bottom