OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
145AE3CF-9452-45C6-BF42-F03F224597AA.jpeg
Weird to see Dobbins as the favorite considering he split and will probably split even more carries with Weber since Weber is now healthy

Congrats to Jalen Hall. I never saw the issues others did in him. I think he's a flat out baller. Never would have imagined USC would want no part of him after pushing hard to get him. Interested to watch his career.

nako xl nako xl

Hearing some rumblings an offensive linemen is probably retiring and opening up a much needed scholarship. Could it be Toa?

And who are we dropping? Did we drop Tuli (Concord) or Trout, or neither?

nako xl nako xl

Hearing some rumblings an offensive linemen is probably retiring and opening up a much needed scholarship. Could it be Toa?

And who are we dropping? Did we drop Tuli (Concord) or Trout, or neither?

I'm not sure but there was a rumor recently that Roy Hemsley was going to transfer/leave the team, so maybe him? Tua wants to play center to raise his draft stock. Unless he just learned of a health issue, I don't think it's him.

People have been saying we dropped Tuli. But from what I've read he won't come unless Kenechi stays. And Kenechi when he threw a tantrum over control and salary a while back may have told him/his coaches he was leaving.

How many days till Enos is head coach in EL?

Don’t pack those bags just yet.

Dantonio is in trouble

Izzo too

EDIT

People aren't taking Barstool as a legit news outlet are they???

Didn't even see bobby's Barstool link when I initially posted. Based on that OTL report people have been calling for their jobs all day though. That's a lot of pressure for a school administration that's been getting bad press for close to a year now.

I hope they do fire D'Antonio and Helton & Co. take the MSU job as an FU to the USC fan base :nerd:

The thing is a few of those incidents seem like arguments, and not full on assaults, but the climate of today, the male is always painted as the accuser initially. Interesting with the timing of everything, wonder if this affects our Hire of Harlon Barnett

The thing is a few of those incidents seem like arguments, and not full on assaults, but the climate of today, the male is always painted as the accuser initially. Interesting with the timing of everything, wonder if this affects our Hire of Harlon Barnett

The report of the athletic department burying some of the investigations and D'Antonio handling one himself and punishing the player by having him "talk to his mother about what he'd done" won't fly in any climate though.

Felt like the Izzo incidents were kinda already out there in the past, and he wasn't handling the discipline for the like Dantonio. He'll survive. nako xl nako xl

Back
Top Bottom