OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
poor one out.gif

Saban is the GOAT... No way does a coach go away from a QB that is 25-2, to a True Frosh.... Nobody does that... I don't love the guy but he is so good... What a game... Time for coaches to get on his level... Hope Jim Harbaugh was watching... Time to go to work everybody.

Tua is the real deal. Everybody in the state of Hawai‘i was waiting for him to get a chance to play and it showed big time tonight.

Would have been great to see another duel between UCF and Bama with the battle of the QBs (Milton/UCF & Tagovailoa/Bama) from the state of Hawai‘i!

College and NFL ot should be an extra quarter. Whoever has the most points after the quarter ends wins. If it’s a tie you play another quarter until you have more points than your opponent.

Saban is the GOAT... No way does a coach go away from a QB that is 25-2, to a True Frosh.... Nobody does that... I don't love the guy but he is so good... What a game... Time for coaches to get on his level... Hope Jim Harbaugh was watching... Time to go to work everybody.

He had nothing to lose, Hurts sucked and everyone knew it. Defense got them over the hump vs Clemson

There was no risk other then his program getting slammed for no offense then slurped right back when the convo was done

I hope Urbans soft *** was watching too. Saban put that kid in on the biggest stage, Urban wouldn’t even do it against Iowa

He had nothing to lose, Hurts sucked and everyone knew it. Defense got them over the hump vs Clemson

There was no risk other then his program getting slammed for no offense then slurped right back when the convo was done

:smh:

He pulled a QB that was 25-2 and was a pick play away from playing for his 2nd natty in 2 years... Nothing to lose is an objective view... He has 5 chips, but this was a ballsy call that only an all time great coach can make.

nice to have luxury of 5* guys on the bench

Back
Top Bottom