OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hats off to Kirby in the press conference. Took the loss well and is a true professional. Jalen took being benched like a champ, too. Team before self.

Lamest guy ever

giphy.gif

So Hurts spent two years of his eligibility as a qb at Bama and hasn’t grown as a player?

Hurts ought to get half of a ring for his half *** performance tonight.

Yes. I think they didn’t belong.

What’s the point of the conference championship week if a team can not only lose its conference but finish 2nd in their division and make the final 4? You’re not the west division champ but you’re the national champ? What?

What’s the point?

To chose the best four teams. Alabama was one of the best four teams this season. Not all conferences nor divisions are created equal.

I'm fine with the arguments that a team like UCF should have been given a shot, but an OSU team that got blown out by Iowa? :lol:

A lot of you dudes are having a hard time coming to grips that CFB like every other American sport is going down the road of the regular season simply being the process to seed a postseason tournament. Conference championships and non-CFP bowl games don't really mean a damn thing anymore, it's no longer a regional sport.

Which is why as a native Midwesterner I couldn't give a **** less about the RoseBowl and hate Delaney for letting it hamstring the conference. That **** doesn't mean anything anymore.

Damn...West Coast boyz taking over Tuscaloosa...who would’ve ever thought. Tua & Najee Harris is a PROBLEM.

Back
Top Bottom