OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I hope Urban was watching that. Can see a coach take out the bad QB and put in the better QB who can actually throw.

Saban gives no dambs about loyalty, he wants to win

I hate Alabama, but Young Tua Wilson appears to be the goods. The rich get richer. Jalen gotta get in the lab and learn how to operate from the pocket more efficiently. Film room and Field Work all spring/summer 18

FB_IMG_1515476306314.jpg

Cmon b this college ball

“Prior to committing to Alabama, it looked like it was a foregone conclusion that Tagovailoa was going to play for the Trojans. One of the main reasons for that was because of his relationship with Sarkisian.

“Sarkisian was the only head coach — when he was at USC — that flew to Hawaii to watch Tua throw and on the spot said we want to offer you,” Galu Tagovailoa, Tua’s father, told SEC Country. “We went up to the camp they had at USC, and Sarkisian was just blown away by Tua. We’ve built a really good relationship with him.

“If Sarkisian was still at USC, I think we would have committed to USC. That’s how good of a relationship we have with him.”

Sarkisian ultimately was dismissed from USC as he battled alcohol problems. Clay Helton took over for Sarkisian, but at the time of the latter’s firing, Tagovailoa slowly began to take a hard look at other schools because it was unclear to the Tagovailoas if Helton was going to be there long term.”

:’(

“Prior to committing to Alabama, it looked like it was a foregone conclusion that Tagovailoa was going to play for the Trojans. One of the main reasons for that was because of his relationship with Sarkisian.

“Sarkisian was the only head coach — when he was at USC — that flew to Hawaii to watch Tua throw and on the spot said we want to offer you,” Galu Tagovailoa, Tua’s father, told SEC Country. “We went up to the camp they had at USC, and Sarkisian was just blown away by Tua. We’ve built a really good relationship with him.

“If Sarkisian was still at USC, I think we would have committed to USC. That’s how good of a relationship we have with him.”

Sarkisian ultimately was dismissed from USC as he battled alcohol problems. Clay Helton took over for Sarkisian, but at the time of the latter’s firing, Tagovailoa slowly began to take a hard look at other schools because it was unclear to the Tagovailoas if Helton was going to be there long term.”

:’(
take this **** off please. We don't need this reminder.

How the **** did Sonny not touch the Ball in OT? Georgia offense wet the bed man that **** was ridiculous.

Props to Tua and Harris man.

UGA offense turned into what Oklahoma did against them.

And its time we do away with the OT system in college. I was ready for 1 more hour of football

Back
Top Bottom