OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Xavier Cincy?
jermaine-oneal-punches-fan.gif

giphy (16).gif

you;re right. Only about 25 minutes away.

Yeah, not bad. I'd start booking rooms and cancel if you don't need them lol. I usually book as a come across them, just in case they're taken up by the time I come back. I was staying at Alofts for less than $100 there, but it was with military discount. Still pretty cheap IMO.

They only play 8 conference games while everyone else plays 9. I could really care less how the SEC rigs their schedules

You could care less, eh?

The point was that Alabama can't just randomly schedule Georgia if they wanted to as you suggested ...

I'm considering flipping my off white AJ1s for cotton bowl tix...It's my birthday tomorrow so I'm thinking of it as a gift to myself. Don't have any friends interested in going though.

I'm considering flipping my off white AJ1s for cotton bowl tix...It's my birthday tomorrow so I'm thinking of it as a gift to myself. Don't have any friends interested in going though.

Link up with Casper if he goes. #NTReunion

you;re right. Only about 25 minutes away.
If you’re going to come down, don’t stay in Arlington. Stay in Fort Worth or Dallas and rent a car or be prepared for longer Uber rides. It’s well worth it.

If in Fort Worth, try to stay near West 7th. Cool area. Downtown Fort Worth is solid, too.

Downtown Dallas kinda sucks. Try to stay in/near Uptown or Deep Ellum.

Just curious. Since y’all are the 3rd seed and would have you been the first team on the outside looking in, would you maintain that opinion? Or are you saying there should be more teams added to th playoffs?

No right or wrong, just curious of how solid your stance is.

I’ve said it from the jump when it was announced 4 teams it should’ve been 8 ...4 is just asking for more dumb ****.

You could care less, eh?

The point was that Alabama can't just randomly schedule Georgia if they wanted to as you suggested ...
You think I don't know that dumb dumb? Don't sit here and act like Alabama doesn't hold influence in conference decisions either. I'm only speaking on Alabama because they're relevant at the moment, but this is true for Georgia, Auburn, LSU etc. I have less issue with Georgia because they actually won their conference championship and played an actual road game in south bend.

Alabama has zero quality wins this year. Please don't give me that BS about Florida State either. They sucked this year point blank. The excuse of they should have been better is silly.

Oh man the aftermath of that :rofl:

It's not JUST the fact that he rocked dude from BSU.

He hit his teammate in the face.

He fought w/ security.

He fought w/ Fans.

And even if he doesn't get kicked off the team/suspended the whole year.

He's at least getting a hefty suspension. Maybe half the season.

So, you mean to tell me, that an NFL teami is going to draft a dude w/

1. Questionable motor
2. Questionable character
3. From a spread offense
4. w/ 1.5 years worth of film against legit opponents, and only part of one year as a starter

in the first/second round? You serious?

Bet that boy drop out the 1st 2 possibly 3 rounds EASY.

Should have went bold and said he was going to be undrafted. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom